Apex Wear Armored Hoodie $50 on eBay

I took a gamble on eBay and purchased a no name armored hoodie. It says ‘Apex Wear’ and has CE rated zip in pads for the shoulder and arm area and zip in thick pad of sorts for the back. Overall construction looks great. Happy the zipper is a darker color opposed to the silver online. I’m 5 10’ about 180lbs and the large fits great. Also has a waterproof zippered inner pocket. FYI the seller never responded when I asked about sizing.

4 Likes

Looks good. Does it have the belt loop like the lazyrolling one?

2 Likes

So does it have aramid fibers and how much gr/m ?

3 Likes

You’re 1,5 meter high, or did I miss something?

1 Like

No that would be 5 foot

5 10 is 1.75m

1 Like

Oh, I converted 5.1 feet to meters online
You can’t use dots isn’t it?

1 Like

Sorry no dots

30cm in a foot
2.5cm in an inch

1 Like

Why make it simple? :joy:

4 Likes

Not sure what you mean by this. Could post a picture?

Aramid fibers?

soft or hard “pads”?

really resembling the armored one

Hard pads

1 Like

Sorry no picture, its a loop at the back of the jacket that loops around your belt to hold the jacket down.

@Grozniy wants to know if the jacket is indeed kevlar (aramid) and exactly how much kevlar is in it. At $50 it’s hard to believe that the jacket contains kevlar, that shit is expensive.

Edit: as there is no mention of kevlar or aramid in the product name, I would think that it doesn’t contain any.

4 Likes

I would almost guarantee no Kevlar.

4 Likes

Damn, 100$ with shipping and Taxes for France
Anything equivalent in EU??

Around 100 euro’s with actual kevlar is not that bad though. I went for this one and I vouch for the quality.

https://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/nl_BE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/10207048/Products/Booster-Core-Hoodie-with-Kevlar/SubProducts/Booster-Core-Hoodie-with-Kevlar-0045

1 Like

Thanks I was more on the 50 euros side , but they look cool

1 Like

Understood, but as others have pointed out, real kevlar is part of the pricing.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking at these?
I bought an XL version of this but is a little small. Reasonable for the cart track.

1 Like