Apex Smart Bluetooth BMS opinions

I’m looking for a good BMS for my 12s7p P42A back build and I came across the Apex one while looking for parts on their website and it seems to have every bell and whistle I’m looking for, but I can’t find any opinions on them anywhere, so does anyone here uses them? And if so is it reliable?

Where in the world are you?

Poland

1 Like

It’s pretty much a rebranded version of this

US $35.02 12%OFF | 12S 50.4V Li ion Smart Bluetooth BMS with 20A 30A 40A 60A constant current UART communication software PCB board

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOTSejI

Try this aswell mate

So it’s just LLT bms I thought it looked familiar! I’ll probably still order from apex as price difference is negligible and I’m ordering a bunch of other stuff anyway. Thank you very much!

2 Likes

No worries. I use it and it’s good. Most of my friends with a DIY use it too and other pack builders I know use them too. Good luck with the build

1 Like

Hey dude, yeah it’s just an LLT BMS - nothing different from what you can buy in China. As you know we sell a bunch of other stuff though so have them in case people need them quickly or want to order other stuff as well. And of course we use them in our own battery builds.

2 Likes