Apex Boards - UK Storefront

On my set up from the bearing to the end of the axle is 18.53 rockstar II wheels if that’s helps.

My spacer is between the wheel and axle nut.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m hoping to avoid putting the spacer there. I’d also like to use 3DS wheels which seem to have a smaller bearing-to-bearing distance which is working against me as well. Maybe there are some wider hubs that can take up the slack as well?

1 Like

@bboybowzer and I put a spacer on the inside of the truck adapter. You get less bite but it seemed like more than enough to still be cool. With that spacer inside the axle is the perfect length

3 Likes

We did a soft launch of these new ESC enclosure lids but Lee was just leaving the country for a few weeks so no time to take posh pics. Here’s the official launch…

Introducing our refreshed range of Stormcore/Xenith Enclosures

We still have the classic carbon lids in both button hole options

And we also have this sick new forged carbon, looks so good and really catches the light

The closures still use our innovative adjustable underslung wiring configuration for super tidy looks

With plenty of room for standard phase wires and 4mm bullets

Available from here

or if you already have the enclosure and want the forged stuff you can buy them here

We also have new products coming, production well underway and you can expect to see new stuff from us very very soon!

We’ve also been shipping lots of boards out all over the world including this beast of a 4WD

19 Likes

16 Likes

3 Likes

Well played gents :tophat:

9 Likes

Apex: Coming soon

Us: cumming soon

5 Likes

we wouldn’t have it any other way :black_heart: :sweat_drops:

6 Likes

See this first time:) unfortunately I was not able find it anywhere so i designed something similiar but for 21700. Free CAD Designs, Files & 3D Models | The GrabCAD Community Library

Looking Amazing! As usual Lee.
I expect nothing less and never have! GREAT JOB!!! HAND DOWN EPIC!!!

WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!!

4 Likes

14 Likes

17 Likes

When is reveal and details drop date?

9 Likes

Very soon dude, 75kg of parts is due to arrive with us in the next couple of days Just arrived :smiley:

24 Likes

Wish i could like again lol

3 Likes

63100 possible with your GD on apex air ? :yum:

3 Likes

Yes dude! We made everything tiny!

2 Likes

not as tiny as my dick🫣

i’ll take 4

6 Likes

Challenge accepted.

7 Likes