Apex Airs/PKP setup

Hi guys,

Went out on apex airs to trail/minor berms etc and just couldn’t get around the corners.

They are so nice and smooth, but couldn’t turn on berms at all :sob:.

Any tips on adjustment? I don’t really wanna have to buy a set of bushings, does turning become easier when tightening/loosening the inside/outside bushings?

Thanks!

What bushings and angles are you running?

Got the 5 degree printouts.

Bushings are Sabre Bushings from Vandem Longboards.

Green and orange bushings. Not really sure on the duro. @rebelrules might be able to elaborate

1 Like

Hi will

The biggest thing that influences the way the truck handles are the bushings. If you’ve ever been to the evolve kart track events a good example is we go round that with airs no problems and that is tight in places.

There’s a whole thread dedicated to tuning the trucks that you can find here, well worth a read

Also we sell a pack of bushings I think you would be well placed to get

These work really well in combo with the original bushings that would have been on the trucks when they were first bought. If you don’t have them we can also provide those.

I hope that helps, if you need any particular help at all please get in touch and we will do our best to get you going. They deffo take a little bit of getting used to if you are used to channels but once you have them dialled in and get your weight placement sorted they are fantastic.

2 Likes

Thanks guys.

Will have a read.

I also need to buy some bits off you. Spoke to Ben on Friday I believe he’s looking into it. Not sure who’s best to contact though as there is 3 of you!

2 Likes

Hi Will yes we can get the bullbar tubes to you no dramas and add in anything else you may need!

There are many ways to get in contact with us and contacting Ben is totally fine! Other ways are send us a PM here, message us on Facebook or Instagram, send us a message on the live chat in the bottom right corner of our website or finally email support@electricskateboarding.co.uk. All of them work :joy:

1 Like

Hit us up on the instant chat on the website. That’s the best chance to get one of us.

1 Like

I’ll do this in the week! Cheers guys!

1 Like