Anyone intrested in cnc services? 75-150 usd 30-75

Was it a kit? It looks like a cncrouterparts (now Avid CNC) the price range is right.

If you guys are wondering how my stuff is made, I bought this 5 axis DMG Mori machining center. It is in my garage.

17 Likes

Do they also sell the bigger version? This one is on the small size :joy:

4 Likes

what materials you are able to work with? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Probably only A4 sheets, I don’t think this machine is rigid enough for any other materials on this planet.

2 Likes

if you were asking me wood, aluminum, soft metals

You garage looks an awfull like the nyccnc workshop. :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

You purchased a DMG MORI SEIKI DMF260 LINEAR CNC Mill and put it in your garage? Isn’t that 4 phase power mill? It’s also freaking massive, it would take a 4 car garage and you’d have to crawl over it.

I just looked that thing up. Over half a million dollars. Neat, I’ll take 2.

https://cncmachines.com/dmg-mori-seiki-dmf260-linear-2014/l/247?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google-shopping-ads%20&utm_term=&utm_content=google-shopping-low&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2efrBRD3ARIsAEnt0eg8fFIZAyq97Ws9M3TwvZHphEWn11219ya6XZklFZO2qvbNprlw0egaAjqREALw_wcB

1 Like

Is that the new MPCNC?

2 Likes

Small detail. The one you looked at…is preowned

3 Likes

You guys are gonna be really jealous when I post photos of the huge cnc machines at work and pretend they’re mine.

They cut mold blocks for plastic injection molding so they must be legit right?

3 Likes

6 Likes

lmao, pretty sure he was joking :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to the Lounge

Now you’ve insulted him

I hope you will apologise in person

2 Likes

How much if the part is already modeled and I simply want it cut?

1 Like

what are you wanting to cut
?

Random little things/parts I’ve designed over the years that sometimes need to be made out of aluminum. Can you do 4-axis, like an impeller/propeller?

Crap I see you’ve already quoted for cutting only at 30-75. And USD, so you’re in the US?

1 Like

yes im in the us price dose very if you print larger items its higher
can you check out the pm i sent