Anyone intrested in cnc services? 75-150 usd 30-75

Hey recently began making custom files and cutting them out. I sold a table I made with the CNC cutter last week just a feeler to see if anyone’s interested in me doing part-time CNC cutting asking about 75-150 for me to design file and cut it 30-75 if you have the file already im also willing to trade :grinning:

10 Likes

That’s what I call a workshop.
@Flasher Look you have competitor.

2 Likes

I dont own it but you can do alot with it theres more too open 24/7

Nice shop you’ve got there. Got details on the cnc? I’m looking to add one. I convinced my boss we “needed” one to finish contracts faster :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

@Flasher I’ll check the brand name but i belive it was 10’000-25’000 dollar zone can do soft metal all wood and steel if you buy the right bit

That’s not too bad of a price. We bought a high end panel saw last year for 250k. So I dont think I’d have much trouble swallowing a 25k pill :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you know Linck? They make mashines for sawmills. In Canada is a sawmill with Linck technology. They are the leader in this industry worldwide. I work there as a trainee.

1 Like

I know their machines but we dont have any of them. We rarely work with logs

1 Like

My arm hurts from sawing with the hacksaw.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I can say in a few years, I build them for America. Maybe there be a time, there I’ll be in Canada… Btw. Did you see my pm?
Back to topic. This would be a great service to the community, Micah

You speaking to me? If so, dont have PM from you.

What size limits for the price?

@Flasher I am speaking to you. I resended it.

2 Likes

Is that a Co2 laser engraver I see. Also what type of files do you need for the CNC if we had a file for a design?

Anyone interested in CNC services, made a spaceship lastweek

Seriously though you need to show more than a couple pictures.

17 Likes

Yeah like maybe some previous projects, quality of work, etc

1 Like

Also would price Chang did we designed files ourselves

A 5D Mill from Mazak? Could be around 300-400k-isch. Nice.

6 Likes

Co2 cutter / engravers are so cool! Actually it’s fun managing to craft stuff.

And that’s nice shops you guys got!

2 Likes

yes price is negotiable its so high because of the time it takes for me to make a file.
if you send the wood/metal and make the file i can do it for around 30-75

2 Likes

have any technical questions ill check em out when i go to the shop on tuesday