Anyone have a 29" board for sale?

If I was going to sell anything, it’d be a longboard :wink: My shorter boards are gold to me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I hear ya. What 29s do you use?

1 Like

A good choice would be a Jet Spud deck. Look around and see if anyone has a complete board with that deck for sale.

3 Likes

@Linny Right. Was gunna see about another BKB

1 Like

Yeah then you have multiple enclosure options off the shelf.

2 Likes

If you willing to go up 4” this is niiice

2 Likes

Sadly whole point was a 29 for portability. Thanks tho! Also hard that you can’t make a dual 29" Belt/Gear for cheaper than 800$ BKB seems to be as cheap as DIY

2 Likes

We’re subtly trying to tell you to get a BKB haha, that price really can’t be beat.

2 Likes

Powell Peralta OG Bug 01 Lime is really good

1 Like

I had one on order…then I heard they were on back order and had lots of delays. Super dissapointing…

2 Likes

I just found out Dex has a 12S2P…how did I not notice that…

@torqueboards

1 Like

An integrated 29", that’s exactly what i’m building haha. Gotta have something for the shorter folks like me

3 Likes

If you cannot find a jet spud for sale on this forum or elsewhere, you could look into this Jet Potato 29

https://www.sickboards.nl/fr/longboards/11492-jet-potato-29-japan-deck-only.html

Edit. sorry link is working now
the spud enclosure should probably fit too, anyone knows?

1 Like

Wow. Looks like I can just go ahead and build a Geardrive mini for 1100$ …hmmm just gotta find a 29" deck

1 Like

what geardrive are you going for?

@Tamatoa Well was gunna go Avio or Moon, but gunna wait on Dex to finish up the TB GD now.

Since the ESC is done, only thing keeping me from a full 29" is the 29" inch deck itself.

But I can later carbon fiber over Maple and mill it myself for an interim deck.

1 Like

I also wanted to use those dope precision trucks.

But everyone said they were to wide for a 29" lol

1 Like

I don’t think the ESC will be out before the end of the year unless I missed something.
@torqueboards ??

1 Like

160MM precision’s in the future too?? And maybe idk

2 Likes

Here is another gear drive you could look into

1 Like