Any Twerkboards Updates?

@natch Yeah, correct.

@Underoath888 Working on it! As soon as we can.

2 Likes

Any idea on when those new vesc/esc will be ready? I’d love to try some out

1 Like

@Soflo samples are hopefully done by the end of the month then we’ll be doing some testing. If all is good we’ll most likely do a limited batch to get much more testing data from testers. Once we get more testing data then we’ll move forward with our typical production runs.

I’d suggest getting in the 1st batch after everything is tested good.

11 Likes

I’m getting a set for testing of course right dex😂

5 Likes

I will risk life for discount. Life probably worth about $20ish. So if you could knock that off the back end we lookin good

8 Likes

Totally ready for that shit. One can only Flipskys for so long.

2 Likes

Kaly wheels with @torqueboards tubes and tires on Surf Rodz trucks.

These tires are excellent!

I need one more tube and tire for my spare!

19 Likes

Glad they fit Kaly’s nicely. :+1:

7 Likes

If you’re taking tester applications, I’m just down the street from y’all…and I commute on my board daily… I’m just saying :smirk:

2 Likes

@torqueboards what is the bolt and nut size of the 160mm pneumie tires?

@Rx78scrambler M4x30mm Socket Cap w/ M4 Lock Nut

2 Likes

Thank you

I seriously feel like Im riding a super car with these TB Air Tyres! They are glued to the asphalt, I still have so much further to push them, fantastic and thank you bro!

5 Likes

Omg, so sexy. :heart_eyes: That looks amazing. What’s the half a hinge on the back for?

2 Likes

@Mobutusan look here 🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

3 Likes

Thanks Mike! I’m a bit behind on the pictures thread, but that makes this board even more awesome! I know what I’m buying next…

2 Likes

@torqueboards
Something strange

I am interested to pre-order the new drop through deck. I just checked the website. I need to select international shipping (I am from Belgium) as an option which costs 20$. When I proceed to checkout another 40$ is added for shipping. This is probably not correct, is it?

@DicKie This is correct. If you spend over $300+ you can can use “freeship” and waive the $40 but the $20 added cost for shipping a deck internationally cannot be removed.

1 Like

Hi!
Are you going to release the TBDD-pneumatic wheels adapter?

This one:

3 Likes

Love the new deck and enclosure, i have to finish 2 current builds. Its perfect for my next one a evolve 4x Drive rebuild/copy. How long is the preorder open?

1 Like