Any Twerkboards Updates?

@xsynatic Not anymore, no.

2 Likes

Alrighty, thanks!

7$ per adapter x2motors x1000 esk8 builders…

Still, they’re some pretty good motors

-be running epic company

-need to pay for shiz

-decide to make $14000 off wires and connectors

-something something win-win

2 Likes

@torqueboards idk if it’s just me but that feels this way (probs cos I haven’t tryed them :joy:) but the v6 clamps, are they only being clamped onto the trucks with 4 grub screws?? wouldn’t actually clamping them on be a better alternative?

@RustedBucket Are you using Caliber Trucks? We had an old version that was just 4 grub screws. New version is different. https://diyelectricskateboard.com/products/v6-caliber-clamp-only

1 Like

IMO the two piece ones were the best :man_shrugging:

1 Like

sweet, looks solid :raised_hands:t2:

We’ll see what connectors he puts on his vescs. :grinning:

4 Likes

Lol how did you even come to that conclusion? They aren’t even remotely close, aside from starting with a ‘u’.

1 Like

By that same logic: uigiroux = umbrella.

2 Likes

I wonder who will have a build done first.

Game on.

5 Likes

My bets are on @Underoath888

1 Like

This could make for a good contest ala Biker Build Off.

1 Like

When are we getting the lights :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

and the dildos.

1 Like

@torqueboards Don’t think I didn’t notice you changed the product photos to ones with your sexy TB110’s… darn you Dexter I am trying to wait until after the Google event to place my order!

EDIT: and the pre-order is gone! How much longer is it going to be at the discounted price :thinking:?

2 Likes

@grumpypuppy108 Not sure slowly working on it but will be sick :slight_smile: Will be on a gopro mount so will be more adjustable. Easily put it on a helmet. Stick it anywhere.

@Meeep Probably about a week.

3 Likes

So, I need this cable to use the TBDD with the Unity, right?

1 Like

Got anything coming out soon?

3 Likes