Any Twerkboards Updates?

@torqueboards what is the bolt and nut size of the 160mm pneumie tires?

@Rx78scrambler M4x30mm Socket Cap w/ M4 Lock Nut

2 Likes

Thank you

I seriously feel like Im riding a super car with these TB Air Tyres! They are glued to the asphalt, I still have so much further to push them, fantastic and thank you bro!

5 Likes

Omg, so sexy. :heart_eyes: That looks amazing. What’s the half a hinge on the back for?

2 Likes

@Mobutusan look here 🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

3 Likes

Thanks Mike! I’m a bit behind on the pictures thread, but that makes this board even more awesome! I know what I’m buying next…

2 Likes

@torqueboards
Something strange

I am interested to pre-order the new drop through deck. I just checked the website. I need to select international shipping (I am from Belgium) as an option which costs 20$. When I proceed to checkout another 40$ is added for shipping. This is probably not correct, is it?

@DicKie This is correct. If you spend over $300+ you can can use “freeship” and waive the $40 but the $20 added cost for shipping a deck internationally cannot be removed.

1 Like

Hi!
Are you going to release the TBDD-pneumatic wheels adapter?

This one:

3 Likes

Love the new deck and enclosure, i have to finish 2 current builds. Its perfect for my next one a evolve 4x Drive rebuild/copy. How long is the preorder open?

1 Like

Until it’s in stock and not preorder about 45-50 days

1 Like

This thread is dying out!!!

@torqueboards tell us you are working on a wand knockoff inspired design for a remote. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

:joy::rofl:
Seriously, the midnight puck is taking forever to come out.

8 Likes

Hey @torqueboards when you releasing the 6374 powered vibrator we talked about?

What If I make a thread going ape shit crazy about the new product :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

4 Likes

@yelnats8j I forgets this convo.

5 Likes

@torqueboards Any ETA on the next batch of 6380 motors will arrive? (Early/mid/late next month)

He says mid November

1 Like