Any advice to not scrape my mounts and bust my arse?

The motor mount plate has multiple holes in it to change the angle of the mounts. I’d try and get the mounts as far up above the road as you can first to see if that helps at all.

Mine don’t scrape 99% of the time but if a sidewalk has split elevations and one wheel is at a different height it can scrape my clamp bolts. It is easy enough to avoid and I’ve not had it scrape since the first time it happened, and when it did scrape it didn’t slow me down at all. My wheels are slightly bigger at 95mm though so that might be why it didn’t slow me down.

Could also switch the socket cap bolts for some hex bolts but you’d need two wrenches to tighten and loosen the bolts vs an allen key and a wrench for the nut

Bro this thread is 3 years old :rofl: and hes not talking about his mount position, hes talking about the bolts in his mount clamp.

I don’t know why this showed up on the top like it was new :person_facepalming: or why I thought adjusting the mount plate would fix it even though I have had the same issue before. rip my brain I guess :rofl:

1 Like