Anti sink plates

Im messaging @RideNebula right now :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Gotta get a set!! I checked the site but no X’s on there?

1 Like

@Paul77
Dm @RideNebula :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Good looking out, I guess I thought I read it would be available on their site. But I will do that now thanks bro!!

1 Like

I talked to him earlier today, he’ll have it up there soon. He’s been busy today.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say contact with @Savage1 while I order these has been awesome! Gives me high hopes for ridenebula and their future products!

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay everyone. Anti-sink brackets are available on the site now. Hit either of us up with any questions.

4 Likes

4 less black ones available!

1 Like

I took a shot at product photos with these (Huge shoutout to @Savage1 and @RideNebula )

Such high quality plates!! Highly recommend them, I bought 4x sets, wish u bought more honestly

9 Likes

worth shelling out for?

7 Likes

Yeeeep! I bought four sets without a discount or anything… they’re pretty high quality and feel super nice in hand

2 Likes

I bought a set too, they NICE!!!

2 Likes

giphy

8 Likes

Oh I’m slow, I get it now.

1 Like

Yep, can confirm. Multiple sets and a sneak peek at the heat sink too. Havent actually used it yet but from what I can see, I’m elated with my purchase. Thanks again dood, keep up th good work!

4 Likes

What would it take to add a charge port hole?

2 Likes

A drill.

7 Likes

That’s not going to work out well after the x internal profile has been cut

interrupted cut is no bueno

5 Likes

@sleepless You are correct. I am going to be making some that do not have that cut out in the middle, and instead have tapped holes for another application. Provide me with details of what you are thinking. And I must say, your observation of the interrupted cut is :ok_hand:t4:!!

5 Likes

Wonderful to hear. I work with machine shops all the time, so I know just enough to be dangerous :slight_smile:

Being able to fit the common 5.5x2.1 power jack would be very nice. An 11.5mm thru hole w/ a 13mm x 2mm counterbore would work. An M11x1 threaded, counterbored hole would also work.

2 Likes