Anti-Sink Plates for FreeSK8 GPS Modules [US]

(more pics to come)

These beautifully machined Anti-Sink plates come with 4x tapped holes to mount a FreeSK8 GPS module & enclosure top-side for optimal satellite reception.

Huge thanks to @Savage1 & @RideNebula for making these happen for us!

Standard 41.275mm x 63.5mm mounting pattern w/ 4x 5mm countersunk through-holes.

Manufactured by Nebula in Denver, Colorado, USA.

$15 each and shipped everywhere but Australia. They know what they did.

18 Likes

what did they do?

11 Likes

Everything we do but upside down, those rat bastards.

7 Likes

Lost a war to emus

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ll be stocking and distributing the entire freesk8 lineup and some other DRI products here in Australia, website currently needing refinement and waiting on stock, but these will be available soon!

15 Likes

I’m happily running these on my Evo for quite a while, and I have a Jet Potato (very similar to to BKB Spud) I’ve been using as a push board for a long time that I want to electrify. I’ve noticed some minor sinking on the potato, and I want to run relatively big risers so I need all the bolt tension I can get to keep slop out.

Does anyone have tips for using these or similar on a topmount or downhill style deck? I was considering attaching them under the grip tape and making flanges around the edge with putty/3d print/tape/epoxy to make the transition less intense. Maybe taking down the thickness a bit on a belt sander?

Apologies if this is clogging up/necromancying the thread, happy to move it out