Ant Innovation 63100 Outrunners

I had the same problem on my 63100 freerchobby motors.
One had a moving axle resulting in a moving rotor. They sent me a new rotor (unbranded).
The other one was fine until I started to hear a “snap” sound everytime I brake or accelerate.
It was the axle that was moving… I put loctite 2 days ago on the grub screws, waited 24h and for now it works. But I didn’t ride a lot since, i hope it will last.

I used to have 63105 APS motors that were perfect for me, idk why I sold them :frowning:
These freerchobby motors heat up like crazy comparing the APS. My wh/km increased a lot too (new motors + 3d servisas finality gear drive).
Do you think they can be poorly efficient ? Or it’s just normal for a closed can motor ?

4 Likes

Didn’t have probs with the red v2’s but I broke the original black v2’s magnets pretty quick.

Didn’t know they offer free battle hardening now, that should honestly fix it.

Also yeah I wish I had a motor producer in my neck of the woods I wouldn’t blame you for going to them in your instance.

1 Like

How hot do you get the aps ones compared to freerchobby?

APS got barely warm on touch. Maybe 40°c, even after a long hill.
Freerchobby are at 60+ after few minutes on flat road…

5 Likes

With newer models in 2024 How do y’all think APS compares the flipsky motors now? Particularly the 63100’s?

In 2024 I would go straight for @Skyart Power motors and not even consider APS or Flipsky or Ant Innovation.

4 Likes