Another Ukrainian Salesman part out

HELLO AGAIN

It’s about that time to sell more

ANYWAYS I am going to list the parts and prices, but can post pictures of each part when I take it apart if needed. ALL of these parts are about 2 months old, so they are in fantastic condition. For now I have the most recent picture of the entire build.

PLEASE TITLE YOUR DM
Buyer pays shipping & PP fees
Accepting offers as well.

TB 63100 165kv limited edition motors. $250 shipped

IdeaTB motor mounts with idlers. 22x22 profile. Used with Apex Airs. $75 shipped

10 Likes

PM inbound.

8 Likes

Bindings dibs I’ll dm you

5 Likes

Took you long enough

2 Likes

Fuuuuu just came to say bindings dibs

3 Likes

I’ve actually been taking a break :rofl: but I can’t pass up on those bindings that’s all I really need
I might have a sale here soon

5 Likes

Is that 400$ for 2 stormcore?

2 Likes

Ya I just checked the Site it says August :man_shrugging:

@MBS any updates on when you’re getting your shipments or inventory stocked up??

2 Likes

Added Apex ESC enclosure & Shredlights pack

3 Likes

You must be selling all the stuff for your new bike battery :joy:

2 Likes

I wish, but had to cancel that too.

3 Likes

I’m sorry bro I hope all is well happy wife happy life

2 Likes

Apex Airs & Stormy 100D sold

1 Like

Are you sure about the charger’s amp rating? We usually have 18s8a and 18s12a

2 Likes

Oh shoot it is 8amp. Only reason I put 10 is because it’s actually 10amp when it charges haha. I got lucky.

I’ll edit though since it’s technically listed at 8amp

2 Likes

Well then. State exactly that :wink: you are lucky, I got stuck with 7.9 on mine :joy:

2 Likes

Actually just checked and it’s 10.28 amps :rofl: look at that value.

2 Likes

It seems your parameters need a little tweaking. Says full even though that’s not the case?

2 Likes

Yeah I never bothered with them, I just go by the cell voltage usually lol. I gave up on trying to get it right :joy:

2 Likes

I’d say be careful. If I get this right you seems at the bottom of the screen to have reached 76.16v at one point. Also that image says you’ve managed 10.44amps…:fu:

3 Likes