An Evasive icon: The ESCape

@BillGordon thanks for staying on this thread and doing the best you can with it. This may not be the biggest challenge as faras threads go but i can see how difficult it is to mod these kinds of discussions.

@Trampa thanks for not completely losing your cool, pretty much, ever. I don’t have half the patience you do in the face of public adversity.

@jeffwuneo thanks for being you.

15 Likes

Well, that was an interesting waste of an afternoon. This should be added to a required reading list for the new folks. Not sure that it resolved anything but definitely informed.

Also interesting to see that Jeffwuneo was the esk8 golden boy just over five months ago. Tough crowd here. Lol.

7 Likes

You are getting caught up with alot of esk8 history very fast! Lol

8 Likes

Tough crowd here when you try to deceive.

5 Likes

Bump.

This thread is worth a read for anyone unaware of @trampa’s illegal business practices.

Blatant anti-competition from a company supposedly supporting open source development.

Fun starts here:

I do not personally buy Trampa products or associate with them as a direct result of these immoral and/or small dick energy practices.

• the words of Frank Drenckhahn.
16 Likes

LOL, that aged well…

12 Likes

Anyone has one ESCApe somewhere? My dual has internal shortage on PCB (checked with x-ray) and I need anything that fits in it’s place.

Maybe @Scepterr ?

1 Like

I question illegal, the point is what he doing is Legal but immoral same as apple coppy weighting a Squar phone with round corners

Is attack every thing including the focbox unity helping the VESC project or is it in trampas interest of profits?

Yearly bump.

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::+1:

My escapes still going strong :muscle: awesome escs

7 Likes

Sounds reliable. Where can one purchase these?

2 Likes

I heard someone on this forum is doing a group buy, here’s the sign up sheet.

2 Likes

Bastard. You got me.

2 Likes

Same here! so glad I got one while I could!

1 Like

With all the ads these days it’s just not quite the same

2 Likes

Also running them since day one and hitting them really hard with 140A MC and 190A ABS OC.
With the newest beta FW, silent HFI and no faults.

10 Likes

That’s good to know they are playing well with the silent hfi! I think i need to try it

3 Likes

One more day one owner and still running strong. :muscle: best VESC based escs I did own to this day. Also that dual heatsink case is so nice.

6 Likes