Aluminum Motor Spacers

Add a few volts for different colors.

Flame is easier but goes sideways quickly.

Videoshop_2024-03-24_23-37-29-334

1 Like

If you guys want ano, i can do it but id need to keep it to just one, maybe two colors for the whole batch. Maybe ill setup a vote for that haha…

Also - these are aluminum for the motor spacers, titanium there would be a lot more expensive for fairly minimal gain haha. Only titanium parts i offer currently are the anti sink plates.

2 Likes

Another update - the last batch i made just sold out, will be putting in another bulk order for the motor spacers today. I’ll start looking into ano, so with that - what color options are people interested in? I can only do one, MAYBE two of them, so keep that in mind.

• Black
  • Red
  • Blue
  • Gold
  • Other (comment below)
  • Don’t care for anodization, raw aluminum is fine

0 voters

Also, im considering starting a different thread as im selling printed risers and wedges, anti sink plates, etc as well as the motor shims so i might do that this weekend.

1 Like

iI am building a Hummie deck. It is drop thru. I am looking for plates that will reinforce like the Riptide ones. Either you could add that as another product, or, maybe those antisink plates there will do it if a notch is cut in them.

Here is the Riptide product.
Drop Through Backing Frame #105 | RipTide Sports Inc.

Let me know what you think. I also have adjustable baseplates, so the notch is necessary.

I think ive actually made those already in the past. Let me check my files tonight.