Aluminium Drop down brackets?

Dude I’ve been thinking about getting a g bomb sdf for the same reason

1 Like

Awesome! I’m pretty excited to see how mine turns out, should make a DavegaX install easy

1 Like

No more holes in my deck it’s a win win.

1 Like

Yep!

1 Like

Quick question besides a shit ton of silicone what do you plan to use to seal the underside of the davega? I’m thinking of using like 1/8 rubber riser with a small hole for the cable and sticking it to the davega mounting plate and filling the davega with silicone.

1 Like

Honestly not sure, probably just a rubber mat or something.

2 Likes

Feel free to share what you end up doing :grinning:

2 Likes

Will do!

Hmmm, Gbomb has a patent on drop plates. Wonder if they are allowed to get away with it by marketing it as more of a riser than a longboard drop.

Not sure how I feel when a company takes another company’s patent and then slaps it on a deck
in a different position and calls it their own.

1 Like

I believe the patent relates to the adjustable (angle) bracket system

1 Like

$78 ain’t too bad, only 11 days left to get it

Did anyone use these? I don’t have them and won’t pick up a set for now, but I figured I share it here. They seem a little thin but it’s carbon fiber so it could be strong enough. They are pretty affordable too

1 Like

DANG I need a set of these or 3

They are very strong, but flex quite a bit. Definitely doesn’t compare to something like a G-bomb SDF.

hahaha yeah, cool for just a davegaX :joy: :joy: :joy:
some kind of badass :joy:

1 Like

Add modular parts for strengthening then like them x thing anti sink most boards have. If you could try a spiral somehow for sience would be interesting.
Could you bend spirals?

Is it common for people to slide on Gbomb brackets? / Are brackets a benefit when sliding?

2 Likes

I would think no, the wheels have a greater leverage against your feet then. Notice very few people side with drop decks or anything near 40" like we use.

4 Likes

maybe you can grind on them :joy: :joy: :joy:
jkjk

3 Likes