All time discount codes

somebody hid a cronjob somewhere to delete it every night, lol.

3 Likes

Figured it out. Works on the Australian site not the US. Any influence on you US counterparts?

I tried the code yesterday night. It still is not working.

2 Likes

Sorry guys and gals. Not sure what happened there. Maybe the US guys forgot to hit save after the update? Anyhow, fixed now. Should be working for the US site. Please let me know if not.
Joel

3 Likes

@MBS does that promo code apply to the EU site? Also, I can’t find pulleys on the EU site, are they not stocked over here?

The code works on the EU site as well. Unfortunately they don’t have the wheel pulleys yet. They’ll get them later this year hopefully.

2 Likes

fogstar esk8news email order has stopped working i guess

web price:
Screenshot_3
email price

even more expensive than with the esk8news coupon haha

4 Likes

@BenF also expensive shipping is the default offer over email request, maybe there is another way by having members send you their email address & appt the discount at an account level.

It would make Lauren’s life easier :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Any working TRAMPA codes?

4 Likes

trampa seemed to tell me they dont do codes anymore

2 Likes

i think i know why. about a month ago there where two 8’’ tire treads for 0£. so a few of us ordered a bunch. Of course, we all received free tires, we just paid shipping lmao
so i think trampa don’t want codes because ahem we took advantage of their stock :rofl:
My tires are sitting smugly on the self as of now

If you read this Frank, Sorry and Thank you very much :hugs:

5 Likes

And of course you didn’t follow the code and let the bros know about this :pensive:.

6 Likes

it was too gold, and it was just a small bunch of us, we knew it wouldn’t last long :joy: :cry:

3 Likes

can someone try nkon esk8 3% off coupon? Is it just me or it isn’t valid anymore?

2 Likes

seems to work ok

2 Likes

Damn, it didn’t work for me :frowning:

to answer my own question: got answer from nkon that coupon is valid for up to 99 cells of same model :expressionless:

2 Likes

LMAO what?
If someone had actually checked, they probably would’ve “oops sorry out of stock. Here’s a refund”

5 Likes

they didn’t check, that was the best part haha

4 Likes

Insta 360 free accessories, you can use my link below.

5 Likes