All things FlowState. Fishbone deck / enclosure combos and more.

Starting a bit of a thread to showcase what we’ve been working on and what’s currently available.

Firstly our Fishbone deck and enclosure combo.
We’ve been working on and testing these decks for the past two years and are now stocked with the final result.

Decks are 8 ply Canadian maple with a layer of carbon fibre through the centre.
Laminated with a poly foaming glue that’s waterproof be indestructible.

Enclosures are custom made to the deck through @eBoosted and can house 12s8p or 18s4p packs.

23 Likes

Another colourway sold. Really stoked on this one

2 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

What’s the flex like?

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Thanks man! Still a nice bit of flex in it but definitely won’t be bouncing you off. Still needed it to be stable at high speeds. The compartmentalised enclosure helps maintain the flex of the deck too.

The other thing we’ve found is flex will reduce if we carbon skin either the top or bottom of the deck.

1 Like

Ok so we now only have ONE remaining deck and enclosure combo from this batch! Thanks to everyone that’s purchased one to date, can’t wait to see them all built out!

Last remaining is this Blue / Green combo.

Next batch won’t be until around Feb when we get back in to things after Christmas.

Cheers n Beers

6 Likes

6 Likes

OK so 2023 Batch is all sold out in Australia.
Two Fishbone combos left in the US at Mboards.

Next batch of 10 combos will be ready mid Feb So let us know if anyone wants to put their name down.

3 Likes

Maaan that is clean. Ill have to consider one of these if i ever decide to try out channel trucks. Would doing custom colorways to order ever be something you’d do? Black grip on a matte or satin white would look amazing lol.

Thanks man. I’ve actually never considered the White / Black combo - that could look pretty sweet.
I might give it a go in the next batch.

1 Like

Few more FishBone examples

8 Likes

Another Build out the door and ready to hit the streets :facepunch:t2:

6 Likes

FishBone on Hypers. Received this from the owner

5 Likes

6 Likes

Damn bro that pop art flow state graphic is :100:

5 Likes

Next Batch of Fishbones underway. Blue and Black are already sold. Orange is still up for grabs

8 Likes

These are sweet! Any plans for a single stack enclosure?

1 Like

Thanks dude,

Na no plans for a single stack from us however the enclosures are made by @eBoosted and I think they did start to make a single stack mould so maybe check with them.

1 Like

Another FishBone deck out the door. This on will be built out by the legendary @Regular_Michael

9 Likes