[ALL SOLD/TRADED] [US] Selling All Kind of Drives and Wheels, Raptor Hubs, Hummie V4, TB DD, Mad hub, popocas, purple Cag, 110

i wish you fast sales, happy trails and wheels with no nails:

7 Likes

Kind of just want to get rid of them. Reduced the price.

Now $300

Now $250 with the 4 Popocas

Now 1000 with TB 110 and talking to TB for replacement axle/hanger.

1 Like

Man, great deals. Donā€™t need anymore parts right now :rofl: should sell quick though.

Sameā€¦I feel like all of us bought up a lot since thanksgiving.

3 Likes

Between my unity and my lofty drives, Iā€™m just waiting and waiting right now. :rofl: Only thing Iā€™m looking to buy right now is some wheels for the lofty drives. Thatā€™s all Iā€™m allowing myself to purchase atm.

Those raptor hubs are such a steal!

Man I wish I had money for this. Gotta rebuild my savings in case I hurt myself again!

could i get the popocas by themselves?

Iā€™ll take the enertion hubs. Would PM but just made this account after seeing this post. I am jrpwit on the builders forum.

2 Likes

Status matched with builders. PM away.

3 Likes

Bump,

Someone please buy my TB DD (got replacement axle bolts) and MAD HUB.

Could u check shipping to sweden?
Ill try find someone that wants to split it with me

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested in those hubs if only I could get them upgraded to DD :frowning: Sadly, no more kits.

1 Like

I was thinking about getting the last kit but didnā€™t want to sink in more money on something that ppl gonna ask for cheap. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

For the TB DD Iā€™m also open to trade for 2WD 75kv with some $$.

@linsus Iā€™ll check for you tmr. You do aware that is you wanna split, Iā€™ll have to order two front trucks for you?

@linsus
Cost $78 to Sweden. USPS international priority mail 6-10 business days.

Got a quote of $180 (I think) for two front trucks from @torqueboards

If you want more from torqueboard I can order and attach to the same mail as long as they fit in a medium flat rate box.

@DEEIF

Here is ur chance man, get the TB DD

1 Like

any chance of just buying the popocas?

Iā€™m down to split the TB DD with someone. :innocent:

I feel like it would be hard to sell the mad hubs without the Popocas so Iā€™ll preferred not to sell it separately.

Maybe you can split it with @linsus. Iā€™m shopping flat rate so how shipping doesnā€™t change at all and if he want meet to stuff as many other TorqueBoard stuff in there for the EU peeps i can do that. @Jujo where r you located?

Oh yo, Iā€™m actually in the Bay lol, I just havenā€™t been to an SF ride in a year

2 Likes