All new 2019 vesc-tool

You can set your UART remote parameters under “nunchuk” (old vesct tool) or “Vesc wand” (newer vesc tool). They are both under APP.

1 Like

Hey, I was wondering does firmware 3.62 also have this issue? (never got the warning sign)
or is this something that happened on 3.63.

Use 3.65 and higher. I’m not 100% sure about 3.62.

any info anywhere document this feature?

I need self balancing mode for the wheelie machine!

HI,

so I have some questions. I had focboxes when I first started DIY but soon after got on the unity train when they cam eout and been there since.

On my new build I had to use a FS dual 6.6 so now I back here to vesc fw.
So I have a metr pro plugged in and setting up using the app was easy, and setup was fine on the pre programmed 3.6x fw that was on there.

Board was running good till today… the last couple days the weather was crap so i decided to upgrade the FW so I could get to the HFI features and other things the app could offer. So now Im on the current 4.x or what ever was readily available.

anyways i was getting choppy throttle response, felt super latent toward the end or even not responsive… I didnt want to pull full throttle and see what would happen with me on it.

i re -ran motor wizard, input wizard with no change.

I took a couple screen shots, when I shut my remote off the motors twitch as youll see in the video.
Fail safe and what not was fine before the fw upgrade.

So am I missing a lil something here or? thanks

remote on

remote off

Try upping the value of the deadzone.