All In One Schematic / Diagrams

No, I was talking about the dimension on the previous diagram that you marked red. I believe that one is different from A.

Oh, yeah good eye. So A on this

Male connector is 9.2mm

3 Likes

Seems likely to me. I would still measure to be sure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

this probably doesn’t help with anything

To play devil’s advocate - I welcome the day 2D drawings die in favor of 3D models as the primary form of communication. The step 214/242 file format (first published 15 yrs ago) already includes GD&T and manufacturing information, its just that few people utilize those features. It’s also so agonizingly inefficient to design a 3D model > communicate via 2D drawing > manufacturer recreates 3D for CAM.

If you design anything complex enough, it quickly becomes infeasible to represent it entirely through 2D views.

3 Likes

Agreed, its not a bad thing its dying.

Its very handy for giving specific parts of your design without giving all the dimensions though.

2 Likes

Is it me or does it seem like this dimension is a “secret” . Why else would it be left out of every drawing

3 Likes

100% this. every amass connector has missing dimensions, it’s really annoying. i spent hours making the as120 antispark in cad because i had to eyeball/caliper every dimension

1 Like

Now, out of spite, I will be measuring mine and posting them here with a lot of google-able key words. Hiding them is an asshole move. Doesnt stop design theft, just makes them harder to use.

3 Likes

i will see if i can get more info on those common connectors that we use, no promises tho

2 Likes

Adding SPINTEND UBOX MOUNTING PATTERN, BOLT HOLES

Different jsts added would be nice I just had this one handy

1 Like

@frame am I blind or is the ubox not here?

2 Likes

there wasn’t an official schematic released for this product, and the best still image i could find is off at a weird angle which is still blurry once u zoom in.

I will dig around and update once i find it, unless i missed it in the picture thread. sorry about that.

2 Likes

Not at all! This thread is amazing!

@hardunclejohn @John-Spintend @AmySpintend do you have any schematics for your products that you could share to this thread?

3 Likes

the clearest “image” i can find is actually Lee’s video render in 4K :joy: i will need his permission to use that

1 Like

lmao

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing my tables!
I would ask though if you could only post the links to the tables as the table images themselves quickly become obsolete as I add new cells and do retests. Given the option, most people will just grab the tables you posted there but that soon won’t give the the latest info.

6 Likes

its done, but i have temporary put it as blockquote until i have a better solution / formatting for it

2 Likes