All I want is a frickin' enclosure

Why is this so hard to do? Psychotiller is AWOL - I’m into him for 65 bones. TB site is playing games on their availability, I’m into them for a short pile of simoleans. I’m to the point of actually building a frickin’ vacuum table just to build a frickin enclosure. Are there any reliable sources? NOT going over to MBoards and I’d like to finish my first build during this lifetime so not interested in the far east as a source. Any ideas? eBoosted stuff looks nice but they sure are proud of their work as reflected in the price tag. Looking for something for a 10s4p flatpack + VESCs. The shallower, the better. Something in the 35mm deep range.

10 Likes

FU<K Mboards

6 Likes

Where are you located, brother?

1 Like

Connecticut

1 Like

I heard this dude @Bigben makes the best enclosures round these parts.

Also I have one and can confirm it is best.

16 Likes

Where in CT? I’m in Norwalk. No one rides round herrr… Sorry no help about an enclosure… Well I do have a busted one thats salvageable… Will hold a 12s6p double stack offset if yur interested.

Just go with @eBoosted and don’t look back.

11 Likes

Yeah don’t ever get ABS, it’s fucking garbage. Go with Alan his universal should fit perfectly

7 Likes

I second this

5 Likes

@Accrobrandon, Milford. I tried printing a double stack box and it came out sinful so I reconfigured my battery situation. Thank you kindly for the offer anyway. Some good and ridable trails between us I think. Keep my info for the spring. @glyphiks, hmmm, idunno. @Venom121212 maybe I’ll hit up @BigBen. I choked on Psychotiller’s 60 clams, I just can’t see 120 sheckles for an enclosure.

2 Likes

He dosent want t spend any cash honestly the $125 is not bad at all especially for a quality product.

2 Likes

Makes great stuff at great prices. He should probably raise them honestly

2 Likes

I did the same thing man. Bought a tiller enclosure and it was awkward and flaky. Ben’s enclosures are fiberglass and tailor made to each deck. I couldn’t believe how nice the fit was.

6 Likes

I third this

Ive got Ben and eboosted and both are great.
Ben spud deck and eboosted falcon 36

boosted costs more than ben but has a more premium feel.
bens are still really nice, and more than sufficient for the esthetic of my builds

shhhhhhhhhhh

4 Likes

You also didn’t buy the tiller enclosure made for the deck you had lol.

He told me it would fit so that’s on him still.

1 Like

It would fit. But it’s not gonna do it on its own.
I still think Ben’s is way better. Waaaay better. But I’ve made ABS enclosures fit some crazy contours with a little bit of effort and a heat gun.

3 Likes

applies to so many scenarios…

2 Likes

What deck? Maybe someone’s hoarding one they could let go. Lol I think I have 4 unused tiller boxes, only 1 has a plan.

1 Like

Vacuum-formed ABS is a wonderful scaffold for fiberglass though.

8 Likes