Alcor Telemetry Paid App

Could pay the seller the $3 to see if it installs and offer like a cancellation fee to get out of the sale if it doesn’t?

1 Like

I couldn’t even buy the app until I patched it, so you should be fine! Maybe your watch shipped with an older version and got updated?

Either that or I could be wrong and the only blocking version is the android one (mine was 8.0.0 and yours is 9.0.0)

1 Like

Oh I intend on buying whether it works or not. Just kinda hoping it works :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think it costs that much

1 Like

Well… In pretty disappointed
I have 2 options.

1. get stuck on boot logo

2)scan infinitely and never see any ble device even though there are 2 boards and a robo turned on at less than 1m from the watch
1 Like

I had to turn bluetooth on and off a few times and wait for a LONG time until the scan detected my board. Also make sure that no other app (freesk8, vesc tool) is paired to any of them! Fortunately once the board was detected the first time, it connects almost instantly now as soon as I plug it in.

1 Like

too anyone who has had Bluetooth issues make sure you exit the app each time using a right swipe on the main screen of the app. anyone using a metr.at if you could contact me so I can get enough information to add support for the device that would be great.

I noticed a slight inconvenience. It doesn’t let the screen go dark or off. Which dramatically drains the battery. Is there a way to keep it connected while allowing or making the screen go dim or off?

3 Likes

Would be actually super cool if you were able to make a version running on PebbleOS :+1:t4:

Underrated smartwatch. Ink paper screen consumes nothing.

3 Likes

I wonder if real weor os devices have worse battery life than tizen based stuff

1 Like

My gear S3 battery lasts about 3-4 days, though no clue how long wear OS watches last.

1 Like

I have a Suunto 7 watch with wear OS. I love the thing but my singular complaint would be battery life. I’ve gotten in the habit of throwing it on the charger at every opportunity because it def doesn’t last more than 24 hours of even light use, unfortunately.

Edited to add that I just got it in June.

2 Likes

More people have Samsung watches than I thought lol.

5 Likes

Is there a way to diy a wear os device? With 18560s?

1 Like

im looking to get rid of mine :man_shrugging:
switching to a pixel 6, so tizen isn’t gonna work anymore

I own this device:

It’s a ESP32 powered smartwatch, it should be able to connect to VESC and show data.

Isn’t davega ESP powered?

5 Likes

Damn I wish I’d known about this sooner. Now I really gotta fix my watch.

Running this on my michael kors wear os watch. Works really well. The watch itself sucks but the app is awesome. Running it with a flipsky 75100 aluminum flat pcb in a diy onewheel with around 8kw of power. Loving it. Now I dont have to hold my phone in my hand.

2 Likes

Dang, never seen this. Wish it were available for iOS and Apple Watch.

I haven’t been able to reinstall since I changed watches