Forum gone to shit part 1110

lim x -> inf; 1 / x = 0

Technically 1/inf is unprovably 0, because its theoretical. But in a term math can understand it is 0

2 Likes

The top is correct.
But the bottom is not. Something either is or isn’t equal to something. No such thing as “unprovably is” lol. Not in math. It’s not zero. It’s a totally different concept. It’s small sure. But not zero. Zero is much more powerful than very very small

2 Likes

If a set of longboard wheels has X kilometers on them, and they last for infinity kilometers, then they are 0% used-up, regardless of what X is.

Because the ratio of X to inifinity tends to be zero, no matter how big X is, because infinity is always more than an arbitrary number of times larger.

can we save our breath and use it to solve the equation of creating an warp drive or teleportation device or even hoverboard instead of this :eyes:

ᶦᶠ ⁶⁰⁰ ᵐᶦˡᵉˢ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ᶦⁿᶠᶦⁿᶦᵗʸ ᵐᶦˡᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᵘˢᵉ ᶦᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵈᶦᵛᶦᵈᵉ ᵇʸ ᶦⁿᶠᶦⁿᶦᵗʸ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᶦᵗ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᶻᵉʳᵒˀ

Also if you’ll notice I didn’t use an equals sign above

If you zoom in, that is definitely not an equals sign.

can we solve for non-existent?

with calculus?

This thread is the worst thing to have existed. Do numbers and dividing by infinity make me go zoom?

5 Likes

SHUT UP

4 Likes

You guys do know that @b264 will never, ever go outside “his” comfort zone right?

1 Like

Boom no. See that’s exactly the false statement. They do infact get used up. But their usage merely approaches 100% but never quite reaches is. Just like we can never quite reach the speed of light because the amount of energy required is ever growing

1 Like

Sean I can speak for myself. Thank you very much though.

If I did need someone to speak for me, I certainly wouldn’t select you.

Can y’all all shut the fuck up, the wheels are sold. Just stop talking, we don’t need another shit show on the forum when we are low on mods. @longhairedboy @jamie shut this thing down please

5 Likes

You’re esk8 advice is 3 years behind. It’s unsafe.

Sean, nobody has time for hate. Go hate somewhere else. You’re a hate machine.

:heart:

1 Like

No hate just skate. Knock it off then dickhead.

it’s time for coffeee…

0DD077D9-125E-4038-80B2-63D14D492D71

3 Likes

sounds vaguely sexual?

2 Likes

You got a like from Brian. You win. :wink:

3 Likes

Wow and here I was just trIng to talk about math :frowning:

3 Likes

if we like each others posts we can be bff!!!

1 Like