AE Board K1 Cheetah Deck Swap

Negatory, they seem supa rough for my delicate dogs. I hate to admit how Cadillac-y 110s feel. Like sailing over the ground. Reminded me so much of my ol caddy. And didnt eat my battery the way rubber or pneumies do, that’s a maja plus in my book. Even the TB 100s in 74 duro felt decent.

1 Like

Here ya go

As for the wheels, the MBS all terrain wheels are quite hard. They have bad grip during the initial probably 200 miles.

People used to do burnouts with them to break them in and get grip back

Additionally, they are abec clone core as far as I know, so the studs are thicker and don’t typically fit standard pulleys

3 Likes

Which 110’s are you rolling on bud? I’m intrigued!

AWESOME, I will check it out!!

Consider myself forewarned on the MBS! Dang. Thanks so much dude!!

1 Like

MBS is by no means a bad company or makes bad products

All their MTB stuff is widely used by our community and the mountainboard community

Those particular wheels are just a little stinky.

You’re welcome!

1 Like

TB 110, IDK why I hate to admit how much I love em. I think because I feel disloyal to my 107s. It’s not the 3mm, pretty sure it’s the girth that rly gets me off on em. Fuckin things r wiiiiide

2 Likes

Yeah they’re niiice

1 Like

This is pretty impressive/encouraging about the concept.

AE Board K1 Range Test 14S4P battery

I just watched that yesterday, I thought it was pretty cool too

He went on a pretty relaxing ride though

1 Like

Touché

I’m in Colorado. I ride chill but there are hills a plenty.

It lasted one ride before the motors melted. I noticed this was quickly not available and now back as the k2 upgraded version. Im guessing they had issues like i had and have changed the motors and esc now.

1 Like