Adding additional battery to existing setup

Noon is quite an understatement, I’m the sort of noob that broke his collarbone after 40km in 3 days, that goes back on the board after 2 weeks😅

But that post helped me improve my riding.

I know it’s the forum whose name must not be mentioned, but it helped me clock 400km without any accidents or even getting speed wobbles

I have another variant of the same question… let’s say I have a board that runs 30q cells and have another pack running much shittier cells (LG ICR18650MF1)… can I attach using the same procedure and expect a boost to range (albeit with shitty performance toward the end). Could I charge these packs in parallel their their respective BMSs?

So, that’s an old post from the other forum and some of the pictures and the video are no longer there/accessible. But I am definitely interested in a proper stance for increased stability.
I never run that fast, but I’d still like to know I am riding correctly, I am one of those that never (really) rode a skateboard before I am esk8 5 yrs ago. To make matters worse, I ride goofy (even though I am right handed?) so browsing random videos on YouTube doesn’t always produce the best results.

Does anyone have a pic of the stance the original author was trying to demonstrate?

Edit: just realized this is way off-topic. I can move it if it will irk anyone.

1 Like

I can make you one later, but basically I have my front foot as straight as possible, so my body is facing forwards, that gives the stability when riding fast and when I take sharp turns I move my front foot to the edge of the board so I can put alot of weight on the side I want to take a turn in and when accelerating I move back to the original position

1 Like

That picture shows the downhill longboarder stance. You usually won’t need that stance except you wanna get every kmh out of the board aerodynamically but if your looking at the feet, that’s the positioning/direction you should have them in. So you’re basically looking and your upper body is facing forwards, that way you do slight turns with the weight distribution of your hips.
For sharp turns I usually move my front feet to the edge of the board to really put alot of weight on it to get sharp turns.
Dont see this as a recommendation but the faster you take turns the more you can lean in because of the downforce.

1 Like

1 Like