No tyre spikes?

1 Like

Only ones I’ve found are 35$ for 20 spikes

1 Like

A bit sore but nothing to worry about

3 Likes

How about something like this ?
100pcs for $10.90

@Andy87 has some experience with spikes on esk8 tyres. He should be able to help you out.

1 Like

Problem with those that they too long for that bit of rubber on 8-9“ wheels.
With 10“ wheels you get good profiles which as well have enough space for screw in studs.

DIY option would be spax screws, but they will hold for maybe 300km and than they done. Lots of work for not much time with them.

There is also the way to burn in flat head studs into 9“ wheels. The studs are cheap and I still have like 300 of them for sale :sweat_smile: but… that burned rubber isn’t something you want to smell in your living room, so I never tried it honestly.

1 Like

How about these then?
They are only 6.5mm tall

1 Like

Yes, but if you need 250-300 for 4 wheels it’s getting quite expensive.

1 Like

Cool that your wife (I suppose) followed you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, didn’t want to get stranded there if I couldnt get home on the board, also, safety

2 Likes

Proper viking! Also, totally unrelated but how tall are you? :open_mouth:

197 cm

1 Like

Best video i’ve seen in a while. You make sliding and falling enjoyable. :smile:

hahaha aaaw, thank you, means alot to me

1 Like

cheaper is to wait for the snow to melt :joy:

1 Like
4 Likes

Do you have spikes in your tires? I’m considering getting a set of snow chains from www.slipnottraction.com but I’m wondering if there are other solutions for snow/ice.

i dont have spikes, i find the mudpluggers enough, at least for snow, but i desperately need a 4wd

1 Like

I feel ya. I’ve been saving up to get one of the new BioBoards when Markus drops them in the near future. I definitely need the 4WD too.