A BUSTIN BEGINNER’S BUILD | Sportster Street Board

Thank you! :facepunch:

The anchors I used came in handy. It might not look like it in the photograph, but they really helped with wire/cable management. Here is the exact product I used:

3 Likes

Lovely set up dude.
good work and glad you are enjoying it!!!

I like to use Relive to record my rides and keep track of how far I go.

the speed is not super accurate but I like the little maps it can do to show your ride.

1 Like

Thank you! Also, thanks for the Relive recommendation. I’ll check it out. Take it easy.

3 Likes

Knocked it outta the park bud!

Now show us the REAL first build. I simply refuse to believe this is a first for someone. Way too well done.

9 Likes

I really appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you!

3 Likes

Sorry for the necro bump, but this build is my dream. Any updates on how it has treated you? I wish there was a pre-built like this.

2 Likes

@monsterbuilder made a small batch of boards that are quite similar. Pretty sure he’s selling them. They aren’t on the sportster, so if that’s a deal breaker then bustin sells some esk8s (just basic hub motor affairs, but they’re on the bustin decks).

1 Like

Thanks for the tag Ben! I just finished 6 pre-built boards that I’m ready to sell. Was going to make an announcement after @dskate finishes his YouTube review, but they are ready to grab now if you want one.

I won’t clog up this thread with my advertisement. @packards feel free to send me a PM if you want specs and pictures.

Sounds very interesting, I’d love more info. I live in Portland. I don’t think I’m allowed to PM yet as I just made my account. I think I can reply if you send me one first though.

1 Like

Oh cool! I’m in Albany, just an hour south of you.

I’ll send you a PM now.

1 Like

Are you on telegram? We have a PDX esk8 chat that you should join!

2 Likes

It would’ve been funny if it was Portland Maine

1 Like

The he gets to join my chat

Oh wait they’re both owned by me haha

2 Likes

mmm PEE

Can we talk about how handsome @BenjaminF looks in his new profile pic?

Oh oops I thought this was the private lounge :joy:

3 Likes

Absolutely, selling out has never looked so good.

Just wanted to say thank you for the helpful responses, I necro’d an old thread with a dream and got immediately connected with a killer local builder and a local esk8 group! You guys are the best.

2 Likes

@packards thank you for reaching out. Sorry for the delayed response, I haven’t been on the forums for quite some time. The Sportster has treated me very well. I don’t have any complaints. It’s a fun board, that’s super reliable. It won’t win any awards, but that wasn’t my intent. If you have anything specific you would like to know, feel free to hit me up. Take it easy!

Thats a super clean build! Its yours and thats special enough. Have fun and ride hard and safe :pray:

1 Like

looks majestic, any recent pics of it? always cool to see a pic of it years later with all the scratches and stuff