A bag for my board

I am thinking about to build a etmb for the next summer, but money rules :rofl:

1 Like

FUCK THE MONEY just do it emtb=life :joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:

nah for real i love my emtb. Good idea! Especialy in germany you dont have to watch for cops the whole time into the woods :smiley:

3 Likes

I am not actually broke, but doing paper rounds for almost 5 yrs sucks(I’m doing this only for money). And training begins in September as a industrial mechanic :grin:. Espiceally when I have the woods right in the front of my door :smiley:

1 Like

Ich fühle mit dir, welches bundesland? :see_no_evil:

Baden-Württemberg

These are the options i know about:

Evolve also has a nice bag, boosted does aswell but crazy expensive

Alterbags are really well designed from both a functional and aesthetics standpoint.

1 Like

Digging an old thread out. So here we go. As I will travelling with my MTB with topmount case, the luxury bags are out of stock.(@Trampa)
A trolley is a temporarily solution, but not ideal.

Alternatives?

The trampa bags are in stock

1 Like

the 9 inch one.

Yes

I am looking for a large bag for my board, trampa is a bit expensive imo because the bag doesnt have wheels.
Would love some suggestions or tips.

I found a cheap (non wheel) decathlon bag that could work and wouldn’t be too bad to carry for that price :rofl: just dont like the green that much.

For a wheeled bag Im looking at kitesurf bags, prolimit has some nice bags with wheels and can be found for around 100. And I think a MTB should be able to fit.

https://www.prolimit.com/product/golfbag-travel-light/

1 Like

Luggage rubber and trolley and you’re done. You saw it personally. :joy:

3 Likes

Yes, I saw the wheels were really usefull, but I prefer and integrated setup haha

2 Likes

I also use this for travelling. (75L. My whole wardrobe fits in there)

1 Like

I had the same thoughts last year, but couldn’t find anything that did work well, so ended up getting a wheel less trampa bag for the 9“ boards. It’s definitely a solid bag. Maybe there is a diy option to add some skate wheels or so. Didn’t further try to modify the bag as I never carried my board too far anyway in this bag.

You could have a look at snowboard bags.
Not sure if they are wide enough, but they often come with integrated wheels.

1 Like

Found this golf/kite bag second hand, it has wheels too. I asked for the inner dimensions. I think it would be a better option than a snowboardbag if the board actually fits, I already have a snowboard bag but no way it is able to fit the wheels, plus its way too long anyway :rofl:

2 Likes

Looks like we need to manufacture our own roll to start bag :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah right!

tenor

2 Likes

That bag has had seen our whole country so far. :joy:(Because Müritz (my profile pic from instagram is from there :joy: )

1 Like