$99 Hoyt St. Midnight Puck - It's Here!

What receiver adapter???

the Unity has a JST PH male connector and the receiver has a hinky dupont 3 pin male servo connector…

1 Like

There’s an adapter included in your unity

7 Likes

Gotcha

Thanks

1 Like

I’m playing around with making a puck case printed out of flexible TPU. Here is what I have so far to make it feel more secure in my hand. I’m not saying it didn’t feel secure without the finger holes since I am not able to use it yet, but I figured why not since I’m already making the protective case.

15 Likes

The bear paw. @Redeye someone’s gonna turn this into brass knuckles

5 Likes

Thanks for your help!

But…

I looked at that connector BS… Such an inelegant solution! I hate having connectors and crap in my builds, so i just depinned a 2s balance connector and solder spliced the wires on one of my receivers…

3 Likes

That dong has 3 pucks to give. No more.

4 Likes

Never had a drop out. It’s the only remote I trust and I’ve been using the bamboo for about a year. It’s survived a few falls too.

2 Likes

They sell black shells now!

1 Like

cool, thanks for letting us know

You guys are making it seriously difficult not to pull the trigger, or roll the thumb wheel as it were.

1 Like

To be fair, I’m not fond of the shape. It’s comfy in your palm, but it tend to roll in my palm during long rides. I need to readjust once in a while. Still love the remote and it’s the only one I feel safe with.

3 Likes

my 2 cents…

I bought one of the midnight pucks, no particular reason, just wanted one. I swapped it on my daily driver. i swear the action on the thumb control is better than the other 3 puck I own. I haven’t opened it to see whats changed, but it is immaculate.

4 Likes

You should try something like this last one on the right
I bet it feels natural in the hand…

2 Likes

Stronger spring is standard now

5 Likes

Can these be connected to dual receivers, For dual motor build? @b264? Instead of doing a dual build with canbus or split ppm?

You don’t need dual recievers, that’s silly

they cannot, it will only pair to a single RX. You either use canbus or split PPM.

Canbus better?

1 Like

It works just as well, recievers don’t really fail, especially the Hoyt

2 Likes