$99 Hoyt St. Midnight Puck - It's Here!

Cheers. Just haven’t done dual build before and Brian’s opinions on dual receivers for simplicity / robustness seem to make some sense…?

2 Likes

He’s a very confident man but single reciever is fine and Hoyt is the best remote on the market, you won’t be disappointed

2 Likes

I am going to report that to Brian

1 Like

Haha plz do

2 Likes

I don’t see this one in there

2 Likes

@b264
Remotes supporting multiple receivers [SRO]

2 Likes

@mmaner Are the Hoyt St. folks on this forum? There seems to be ambiguity as to whether their remote has a certain feature or not

2 Likes

@JJHoyt

3 Likes
2 Likes

@glyphiks make me a swap on that Puck you’re not going to use for months. :innocent:

1 Like

What are you offering? :rofl:

Seriously though, just buy one, got shipped pretty quick :+1:

2 Likes

3x unused 5Ah 4S Graphene LiPos for that lightweight 12S MTB build you’ve been wanting to build that you didn’t know of?

1 Like

:rofl: well i did know about the lightweight mtb but i reckon ill go liion

2 Likes

Fine! :rofl: I’ll just buy a puck then! :joy:

3 Likes

Good man.

1 Like

So the black shell is a direct replacement of the bamboo case? Could anyone confirm this?

Edit:
Looks smaller than the bamboo. I could be just trippin’ :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Direct replacement. Internals are the same.

3 Likes

not concurrently. for safety reasons, it can only pair with one receiver at a time.

7 Likes

I feel like I owe you all a review or something. truth be told, I have nothing substantive to say. It just works. like a toaster or like a bottle opener, no drama no story to tell

6 Likes

Two questions is the grip tape like the rubber kind or standard grip tape and it looks like yours has some scratches but doesn’t look like you messed up the stain at all does that stain go really deep