6inch airless kegel core wheels

Hi all,

im looking for this set of wheels if anyone got a spare set, i know esk8supply used to have them, but not anymore.

I must have the kegel core to work with, so its either this set or Janux Quattro TorqueBoard Direct Drive Hubs which is unobtainium.

5 Likes

@surfnacho is bringing out some or you could create an adapter for them
@surfnacho is great with a cnc and could make you a custom piece for some other wheels

2 Likes

I want to get riding soon with my gear drive, currently TB110 clearance isn’t great, and going pneumatic isn’t ideal in my area either.

@surfnacho how long until urs is released?

2 Likes

I’m im the same predicament. All these cool wheels coming out using abec core is annoying. Kegel is so much better imo. I was looking at onsra 115mm rubber wheels but i heard they don’t fit fatboy kegel adapters because the holes are slightly off. I love my 110’s but sometimes i need a wheel with a little more grip for wet riding conditions.

4 Likes

yup, some drilling is required for pressfit pulley, and its only 115 w/o compression, its more like 110-112 real world, so i would still have clearance issue.

2 Likes

I have that exact set I no longer use and would be happy to let go. I’m in EU though so shipping would be a bit pricey.

Edit: Also have nice pulleys for them from @moon.

9 Likes

let’s take this to PM

3 Likes

I should have carved my name in them and every owner after should have done the same :smiley: In the end they’re a collectors item :smiley:

4 Likes

How do they perform efficiency wise?

Better than real pneumatics but less comfort.

Solid middle ground territory. That’s not bad.

Depends on how much you inflate your pneumatics. My consumption actually decreased when I switched from the airless to Trampa 6.5" tires and inflated them to 50 psi. That resulted in overall better performance and slightly better comfort.

Then again the advantage of airless is that you don’t risk a flat tire and they last much longer. Also the price is cheaper.

3 Likes

but i can’t even find them on aliexpress, unless im using wrong search phrases :confused:

2 Likes

is this what you are looking for?

4 Likes

yes, but all the verified review on their website are giving me a vibe that they are scamming people by allowing them to pay and have no parts to ship…wait, this reminds me of certain brand

4 Likes

did you ever find a source for these wheels?

@janpom Are your used set of 6” airless still available?

Sold to @frame, sorry.

1 Like

I could sell you mine

1 Like

I’m looking for a 6" airless set, do you still have yours?

1 Like