6389 x 8 | quad unity/stormity | 12s/18s tattu | RedEmber 44

link to these?! looks slightly cleaner the stacked bearings I’m using

1 Like

Not good. I only got one. But the picture has 4, why?

Durable CF6 Cam Follower Needle Roller Bearing Bolt Kit Bearing Roller Needle Roller Bearing Bolt Outer Diameter 16mm/0.62inch(4Pcs) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08T655Y95/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_G16E9ES7KXH375527H0J

McMaster carr has similar dimensioned rollers that are 100$ plus for one.

3 Likes

GRAB THE PITCHFORKS!

4 Likes

…Soon™

Like, I mean, at 8pm, I’m I’ll have pla plates off taps and drill at the ready, and the enclosure off.

I’d like to try to ride this thing, even if it is “only “ 6 motors in 4-5 hrs.

7 Likes

Film the procedure for us doctor.

1 Like

It will be cringe, bc no real tools or garage, but I will.

3 Likes

Trial fit for show. I’ll allow it.

18 Likes

‘Member when Jonny five gets super upgraded from RadioShack bits with a hint of Mr T?

I ‘member.

15 Likes

You better come up here when you are done with this! Where did you end up with the new rental?

1 Like

All metal. Take a wild guess what I want the final plates made from.

3 Likes

Only one bank of motors has blue tape. Unacceptable. Police called.

2 Likes

-Hand cut aluminum spacers.
-fresh rubber and bearings.

-finished a completely unrelated a123 lifepo pack.

12 Likes

I’m in wiring harness Hell atm.

17 Likes

Don’t judge me for the PLA front motor plates. At least it isn’t conductive.

Whole lotta weirdness using laptop vesc tool to setup escs. After an hour of duckery, I added a metr.pro to the mix and I was finally able to get foc detection on that very unlucky vesc ID 13.

@rpasichnyk the metr app could recognize that there were 8 canbus nodes. Could only show 4 data readouts. :disappointed:

Jkjk, if I really need that many live streaming data sets, I’ll get out my computer. :+1:

19 Likes

This is all I ever cared about doing for the last year. More than marriage or residency or retirement. Just this.

45 Likes

Next bigger step is running 8 motors on 8 unities in super single mode. :woozy_face:

10 Likes

I would need a bigger board.

12 Likes

No, the next step is to do 16WD to keep up with Moore’s law. We have full two years for that though. :nerd_face:

12 Likes

Now swap the VESCs for 75/300 singles, run 8x of them and use 8x ebike mid drives.

2 Likes

Where’s da burnoutz!?

4 Likes