6389 and hypertrucks

Thank you sir, I appreciate that a ton.

1 Like

I feel like someone should mention that you can buy 4.5 Matrix II sets for the same price as a Hypertruck.

I’d hope the distinction between the two to be very stark, like… 4.5 times better.

Edit. You get pulleys, mounts, riptide bushing, tyres, tubes and hardware in that price… so perhaps they only cost double the price?

6 Likes

People like nice things

4 Likes

Don’t forget that the Hypertrucks price is with wheels and tires, a bunch of bushings, motor mounts, 7075 pulleys, all hardware needed in titanium and also two custom GoPro or similar mounts

edit: only now your edit appeared :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Are the mounts 7075?

2 Likes

150lbs here and doing yellow front, orange rear. I love the carve of it and have yet to get any speed wobbles. Topping out at 33 currently.

2 Likes

I have thousands of miles on all of the above listed trucks at this point. Agreed 100%.

Also you get almost the entire drivetrain with Hypertrucks. One of the best values on the market if you’re looking to invest in quality gear that will last a long time.

7 Likes

When it’s all added up and compared to average prices your only paying maybe $200 extra.
I spend $200 going out to eat most weeks so if I have to resort to cheese crackers I’m good.

5 Likes

Yeah but where are all those drive options at?

I like the trucks but would like to be able to buy just the trucks and not stuck to whatever drive they sell with it.

2 Likes

I have this argument with people a lot on quality :grin:. I spend about $250 a month on coffee, makes a quality ESC purchase once a year seem reasonable.

7 Likes

They officially released like last month you impatient manchild, give it a minute.

3 Likes

someone throw me a hanger so we can have a geardrive on these trucks.

6 Likes

I’ve got a matrix 2 hanger :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Better to be a manchild than a lovechild so mer.

3 Likes

Alex is selling me a full set with motor mounts.
His MBS mounts are top notch

3 Likes

I never clocked myself, It was running 12s and 72t/14t with 150kv 6374. I opened it full throttle a few times but not for long. I mostly like riding in the 20ish mph zone. I like carving.

2 Likes

I find the yellow shock blocks wayyy too loose. Have you tried angled risers in your setup @NingNing?

1 Like

I have not tried that but definitely plan to.

1 Like

Should definitely increase the responsiveness. Try just increasing the angle of the front truck and leave the back as is. Should increase turning and retain stability :+1:

1 Like

That’s exactly what I want.

Do you have a link to where one could be ordered?

1 Like