6374s- where to buy?

I have the 6354’s in 260kv, and the 6374’s in 190kv. Were you looking for 6374’s or 54’s?

The 260kv 6354’s are rockets over 15mph, little laggy before and the brakes aren’t the great. Ive gotten them to almost 40mph in a previous build

2 Likes

I hardly recommand hobbyking sk3 motors (not sk8), these are just beast and rocksolid! Yes sensorless but in foc i got almost no cogging with my trampa, and now we’ve got hfi so no more a problem ! Or you can still diy it and add sensors!
I really recommand these motors to anyone who want powerful and rocksolid motors not too expensive.

1 Like

6374s mate

Gotcha. I fully recommend the sk3 6374 then. Beast of a motor.

1 Like

Need SK3 6354s because I don’t have much available space between mounts. So SK3 6374s are out of the question. They are too long. Aren’t 260kvs too high for Esk8 ? Whats the overall review on those 6354s ?

1 Like

What about Maytech 6365?

I’ve got a set that I totally forgot about. The shafts were cut too short so you’ll definitely need to replace them

2 Likes

Sorry, did I hear opportunity knocking?

Edit: Your profile picture did a bamboozle. I thought you were Franny. WTF

3 Likes

What a sellout. But I can’t hate you

3 Likes

Thanks Bro. I’m not into shaft modifications. I just need a couple nice raw looking 6354 size motors.

Besides, I also got this disassembled and almost new Tacon 160 Bigfoot. If someone is interested you can get it for $40. Only need to add one missing bearing and acommodate the shaft in place and you’ll get a powerful beast. I already got two of them, so don’t need this one.

1 Like

Sorry I was replying to @poloace since he started the thread asking for 6374’s

Grub screws also hate too much loctite as I’m finding out.

1 Like

With the recent spike in shipping, this thread is relevant once again. Anyone have any hot tips on sourcing motors?

$122 ea + $47 shipping

$83 ea + $44 shipping

$77 + $4 shipping

$110 ea + free shipping

£75 ea + £20 shipping

$200 ea + shipping

$103 ea + shipping

$97 + shipping (out of stock)

$120 ea (out of stock forever?)

:clown_face: if you buy this, you take your life in your hands.

5 Likes

MBoard motors work great! Idk what you’re referring too!

You’re going to have to stop defending MBoards man, that ship sailed about 2 and a half years ago. Those ‘MBoard’ motors are not even a good attempt at providing motors, they’re the older generation rchobby motors notorious for loose magnets and rotor problems. Not to mention they’re $40 more than the flipsky 6374’s which are an upgrade in every direction.

5 Likes

There’s no reason to ever purchase anything from mboards ever.

Any other option is better.

2 Likes

For more DIY :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There’s also alien power systems in the UK

3 Likes

These prices are out from nowhere or what

I once bought these motors much cheaper, 85 eur each

no issues after +1k km, can recomend

Yep, looks like a year ago they were €85.76.

Wayback Machine Archive:

march this year, thats insane

1 Like