6374s- where to buy?

6374s mate

Gotcha. I fully recommend the sk3 6374 then. Beast of a motor.

1 Like

Need SK3 6354s because I donā€™t have much available space between mounts. So SK3 6374s are out of the question. They are too long. Arenā€™t 260kvs too high for Esk8 ? Whats the overall review on those 6354s ?

1 Like

What about Maytech 6365?

Iā€™ve got a set that I totally forgot about. The shafts were cut too short so youā€™ll definitely need to replace them

2 Likes

Sorry, did I hear opportunity knocking?

Edit: Your profile picture did a bamboozle. I thought you were Franny. WTF

3 Likes

What a sellout. But I canā€™t hate you

3 Likes

Thanks Bro. Iā€™m not into shaft modifications. I just need a couple nice raw looking 6354 size motors.

Besides, I also got this disassembled and almost new Tacon 160 Bigfoot. If someone is interested you can get it for $40. Only need to add one missing bearing and acommodate the shaft in place and youā€™ll get a powerful beast. I already got two of them, so donā€™t need this one.

1 Like

Sorry I was replying to @poloace since he started the thread asking for 6374ā€™s

Grub screws also hate too much loctite as Iā€™m finding out.

1 Like

With the recent spike in shipping, this thread is relevant once again. Anyone have any hot tips on sourcing motors?

$122 ea + $47 shipping

$83 ea + $44 shipping

$77 + $4 shipping

$110 ea + free shipping

Ā£75 ea + Ā£20 shipping

$200 ea + shipping

$103 ea + shipping

$97 + shipping (out of stock)

$120 ea (out of stock forever?)

:clown_face: if you buy this, you take your life in your hands.

5 Likes

MBoard motors work great! Idk what youā€™re referring too!

Youā€™re going to have to stop defending MBoards man, that ship sailed about 2 and a half years ago. Those ā€˜MBoardā€™ motors are not even a good attempt at providing motors, theyā€™re the older generation rchobby motors notorious for loose magnets and rotor problems. Not to mention theyā€™re $40 more than the flipsky 6374ā€™s which are an upgrade in every direction.

5 Likes

Thereā€™s no reason to ever purchase anything from mboards ever.

Any other option is better.

2 Likes

For more DIY :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s also alien power systems in the UK

3 Likes

These prices are out from nowhere or what

I once bought these motors much cheaper, 85 eur each

no issues after +1k km, can recomend

Yep, looks like a year ago they were ā‚¬85.76.

Wayback Machine Archive:

march this year, thats insane

1 Like