6374s- where to buy?

:joy:

Let’s see if it sticks

@BillGordon @wandagoner

9 Likes

…aaaaand it stuck. Gotta love the Mods’ sense of humour!

4 Likes

Definitely not the word I’d use but shit, I missed an opportunity to shut it this time :joy::joy::joy:.

Anyways, @mods could we agree to change it again in a week? That seems like reasonable punishment.

3 Likes

And none of them are connected now of course. I am pretty sure it’s bill tho.

1 Like

Hobbywing has the turnigy sk3 and sk8 6374’s. The sk3’s are uncensored but are absolute beasts. I have a set of their 6354’s that I rode thru 3 salty winters and they still work great. retired, but they work.

3 Likes

There is a group buy for new flipsky 6374 if you are interested, check it out.

1 Like

Those are precisely the ones I’m looking for ('cause they are short) but Turnigy only sells like 270 Kv version :roll_eyes:. Need lower KVs. Which KVs are yours??

Maytech Motors

Since the KEDA motors are not sold by HK anymore, i recently bought 6374s on ebay for 40$ a piece. Cant comment on the quality yet, shipping takes ages.

3 Likes
4 Likes

It doesn’t matter just use Loctite 635 and forget about problematic keyways

1 Like

I have the 6354’s in 260kv, and the 6374’s in 190kv. Were you looking for 6374’s or 54’s?

The 260kv 6354’s are rockets over 15mph, little laggy before and the brakes aren’t the great. Ive gotten them to almost 40mph in a previous build

2 Likes

I hardly recommand hobbyking sk3 motors (not sk8), these are just beast and rocksolid! Yes sensorless but in foc i got almost no cogging with my trampa, and now we’ve got hfi so no more a problem ! Or you can still diy it and add sensors!
I really recommand these motors to anyone who want powerful and rocksolid motors not too expensive.

1 Like

6374s mate

Gotcha. I fully recommend the sk3 6374 then. Beast of a motor.

1 Like

Need SK3 6354s because I don’t have much available space between mounts. So SK3 6374s are out of the question. They are too long. Aren’t 260kvs too high for Esk8 ? Whats the overall review on those 6354s ?

1 Like

What about Maytech 6365?

I’ve got a set that I totally forgot about. The shafts were cut too short so you’ll definitely need to replace them

2 Likes

Sorry, did I hear opportunity knocking?

Edit: Your profile picture did a bamboozle. I thought you were Franny. WTF

3 Likes

What a sellout. But I can’t hate you

3 Likes

Thanks Bro. I’m not into shaft modifications. I just need a couple nice raw looking 6354 size motors.

Besides, I also got this disassembled and almost new Tacon 160 Bigfoot. If someone is interested you can get it for $40. Only need to add one missing bearing and acommodate the shaft in place and you’ll get a powerful beast. I already got two of them, so don’t need this one.

1 Like