6374 is too small

I have white wave 38" but I’m looking forsomething different. I want that drop down deck feel

1 Like

Longboard drop or mountain board set up to carve drop?

I bought a Torqueboard enclosure and cut it up and fiberglassed it to fit

2 Likes

Long board drop

2 Likes

maytechs are rated at 14S but really its more about the wattage. raise your voltage while slightly lowering your current and see what you can get away with. I’m moving to 14S very soon.

2 Likes

Can you explain in more detail?

1 Like

Watts are amps times volts so if you bump the volts you need to turn the amps down or they will get fried.

I’m the dumbass who is too cheap and lazy to buy low KV motors so I’m just YOLOing my 190KV maytechs on 16S or ~67V

5 Likes

I’ve been looking into these… Max Volt of 15S, 63V

1 Like

you will need to battle harden them if you want them to last.

2 Likes

higher voltage high-ish kv is where everything is headed. 190 is the fixed point i’m sticking with, its a great balance of power and speed. 16S should run fine for a long time.

3 Likes

I have the stooge board all set up and belted, 12S on 107mm is a lame 38mph with 16S it’s a slightly more terrifying 51mph

2 Likes

What’s the big diffetence on the kv? I get the torque vs. Speed, but I’ve heard either will do either.

1 Like

rpm per volt.

your questin is not clear enough to answer, what do you want to know?

1 Like

I have 63xx 190 kv. But i hear i can still get low end torque. Vs. Settling for top end speed. Am i way off all of a sudden?

1 Like

torque is a trade off for speed and you seem to be asking how to get both. You need high current ESCs

try these:

1 Like

Rpm per volt?

1 Like

Says no one here…bkb is the go.

1 Like

yes, the rpm per given volt at 100% duty cycle

2 Likes

That is what I’m asking. Fosterqc

1 Like

do you want top speed or acceleration?

what is your current setup?