$60 Shipped - Surf Rodz RKP Pressfits

No I think you have my ones

My ones are on the right @iamasalmon

neither will fit 200mm’s

1 Like

I’m so confused lol, do yours have grub screws?

yeah they do

Oh my. You guys need to do a switcharoonie. Then it’ll be fine.

I was supposed to hit @pixelsilva up for a swap before but somehow, at least, I lost interest since I decided to go mk2 gear drive for the Evo build and forgot about it.

1 Like

…and I made a stupid mistake with your address and the package was returned :roll_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Lmao. Yes. All good brah. I figured I’d spread some good deed to whoever needs it.

1 Like

Those clamps been all over the California coast! :rofl: This got to be a sign from the Gods. Lord Skatan is having a laugh at our expense :joy:.

5 Likes

Mine fit SurfRodz 200mm like a glove. Perfect fit, no play. But they are not for my @moon carbon mounts.

1 Like

Can you take a picture of your moon mount

1 Like

Yea everyone knows I’m retarded

8 Likes

So @moon tell me, @KaramQ’s press-fit works with 200mm SrRz hangers?

Can you take a picture of your moon mount

All those CF plates have a 46mm bolt pattern
All my clamps have 46mm bolt pattern

1 Like

But to better recognize your press-fit clamps, visually how many holes @moon press-fit come with?

Usually 4, did make some with more holes though. I can tell the difference though if you show me a pic.

1 Like

all mine

1 Like

My @moon CF mounts along those 12 hole press-fit believed to be @LR-designs

yeah those arent mine

2 Likes

They perfectly fit my 200mm SrRz RPK hangers, thou. So, whoever gets this (@KaramQ if he wants to swap) rest assure they fit just fine with no play on 200mm SRz.

But if I take yours, they won’t line up with my mounts since we have the same ones.

1 Like