$60 Shipped - Surf Rodz RKP Pressfits

Who did you buy from?

did @pixelsilva sell you those?

Nope, I got them from @pookybear

@pookybear when did I sell you these? Not sure why they dont fit, first I have heard of this

Unless the 176mm tkp don’t fit

these clamp are made for 200mm RKPs

1 Like

So 176mm won’t fit, damn!

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately, I think psychotiller ones do

You sell Any for 176mm?

No I dont :frowning:

I have one psychotiller mount and I kinda hate it, the fit is so weird

1 Like

Lol. Im looking for one for TKPs, need a low profile motor mount

Thanks tho, So sad

You didn’t sell me these. I got this from @Jujo. I ended up not using it so I figured I pay it forward and let someone have it

2 Likes

@moon
did @pixelsilva sell you those?

@KaramQ
Nope, I got them from @pookybear

@moon
@pookybear when did I sell you these? Not sure why they dont fit, first I have heard of this

The plot thickens :astonished: :open_mouth: Which mean I got you cover baby boiii @KaramQ :wink:

Long story goes like this:

@Jujo gave for free two of his carbon mounts sets with their corresponding press-fit clamps to @pookybear and @pixelsilva. Both are for SurfRodz 200mm RPK hangers (not for 176mm). One of the carbon mount sets is believed to be @LR-designs and the other from @moon. Both carbon mounts are exact to each other in shape an size. @pookybear got the carbon @LR-designs mounts and I got the carbon @moon mounts. But here is were everything went south. Seems like @Jujo inadvertedly made a mistake during the shipment and sent both mount sets with the wrong press-fit clamps! So thats how @pookybear and @pixelsilva end up with mixed press-fit clamps! Now it seems like @KaramQ got @pookybear’s @LR-designs set!

So, if @moon can comfirm that @KaramQ’s are @moon press-fit? Then I can send @KaramQ my clamps and he can send his to me. What you say @KaramQ ?

These :point_down: are my @moon carbon mounts with what are believed to be @LR-designs press-fit clamps. Both don’t match. Their hole pattern don’t fit. The press-fit I got come with 12 hole pattern. I believe @moon press-fit has a different pattern. Could you confirm @moon?

4 Likes

Whoa, that’s a hell of a scatter lmao. So do yours for 176mm @pixelsilva

2 Likes

Fuck knows what happened here. :joy:

@KaramQ does have my pressfits

3 Likes

Yep, I think I got the Moon ones

1 Like

this might be the place to get answers. which of these are legit @moon? One I bought from @Andy87 the other from @Saturn_Corp. the @moon plates fit both, and neither fit the 176sr…

1 Like