50% off on esk8supply (to all video maker out there!)

post approved by a mod
Sup!
We want to get more build videos made in the form of videos, especially on youtube. Converting more people to making their own DIY esk8s. We know videos take a lot of effort and time to make, that’s why we will offer 50% refunds to those who make youtube worthy videos.
example youtube video
You have the skills to make a DIY esk8, but not time/ skills to make a video? Well, ask around, maybe you might have a friend who would help you for a beer or two.:beer:
Check out the full article for more details!
https://www.esk8supply.shop/post/attention-to-all-video-makers
Please share and let more know :smile:

9 Likes

You sneaky you :wink:

3 Likes

Hey there, first off, great vid, but some comments:

1. You might want to add in how one should be securing the battery/BMS/ESC within the enclosure so that it doesn’t rattle/ have a change to short with other components. This is something we should be promoting for newcomers to do it right the first time.

2. While I understand that the purpose of the video is to show how “easy” it is to DIY an esk8, i feel that it is our responsibility to promote some safe practices too. Other than the point mentioned above, perhaps emphasize on securing phase leads with electrical tape, ensuring that no wires are being crimped, making sure that there are no loose parts that may lead to shorts etc.

Nevertheless, thanks for a really cool vid (:

3 Likes

Cheers man, yeah we did do some extra work on wiring after the vid. We didn’t film it though😥

Your suggestion is really useful , I will add the details below the video on yt later :ok_hand:

Sneaky who :smirk:?

2 winners a month is potentially a lot if you keep the promotion going, might make me actually put together a build video for once. Sweet offer guys!

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the plan, as long as the video is good enough and we have enough applications. We plan to keep the promotion going :+1:

2 Likes

Task: make a dope ass DIY video
Objective: spend $1000 worth of parts at 50%

1 Like

Get some foamies on the site nathan :+1:

3 Likes

That’s my boy!

1 Like

Thanks dad :heart: @Kellag

1 Like

BUMP, share this with your mum, your dad, your cat or your dog.

2 Likes