48 Cells of QB26800 Battery to be built to spec

Snagged a good amount of these cells after the GB, from @Skyart

With my addiction to this sport dying down, and finances taking hold I’ve decided to try and sell my services instead of building another board. I like the build more than anything anyway. This is one time, I am not a battery builder, though I’ve built 5 or so now. 2 of em for Eskate, the rest for RC application.

So yeah, I’ve got 48 unused cells in storage and I’m offering to build a pack in whatever form factor the purchaser wants.
Cost will be cells + material cost + shipping + tips for labor
Cells are about 3.7 each,
Materials are ~1.30 per cell across the pack
So thats roughly 300 USD for pack with incredible specs, if you dont mind weight

10 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks, Im not super opposed to keeping them. I will be moving soon and be able to commute to work via ebike. Ill keep it for that worst case.

1 Like

They are indeed great for a commuter!
Based on the only review that is out there, They seem more like 20A cells though, but in 4p that’s perfectly fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, since were on the topic
I would suggest either 12s4p or a 13s3p

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=98327

What would be the estimated size of the pack?

BIIIIIIIG

1 Like

208mm x 960mm x 26mm
Plus 5% and BMS

1 Like

depends entirely on the config

That’s a great battery! Better range then a 12s8p 30q pack!

3 Likes

is it trust worthy enough for a no name chinese made brand? :upside_down_face: cuz if it proves to be trust worthy cells I would be interested in buying a couple for the board

I am building a 12s6p out of them, will let you know

3 Likes

12s 40ah. Mad lad!

1 Like

Rararrararararararraaaaaaaaaaannngeeeee!

3 Likes

I linked a load test and they stack up as 20A cells. Should be fine if you’ve got the space

1 Like

I don’t think the eboosted enclosure will fit them I just checked :frowning:

1 Like

No worries.
I think it would be more useful.for a mtb for loooong cruises

2 Likes

@BillGordon can you close this for me please? Decided to keep the pack for myself

tenor

3 Likes