44 Demonseed aka “DemonSpeed”

Word - I bought some 1/4” neoprene gasket too that should help “smooth” the edges where they meet

1 Like

update - I’m getting a custom enclosure made LOL

8 Likes

Sick I’m looking to do this exact build

Who’s making it ?

Also any update on the wheel bite ?

@MFBOOM sorry man I missed all these - X is making my enclosure - dunno how many more one off’s he’ll do if any at all. He’s pretty focused on building his brand and xboard stuff rn.

RE: wheel bite. with the extenders and stooge trucks I didn’t get any wheel bite.

Plans are likely changing for this deck. I have a feeling I’ll run my split angle TB trucks on this guy since its a drop thru and then run my stooge’s on my peralta at somepoint.

Trying to keep all my updates in this thread now: Brently's Builds

also edit - you got a Demonseed 44"? welcome to the cool kids club if so!

1 Like

This thread is dead then? :frowning:

my build threads are technically “dead” I plan on just posting in “Brently Builds” too keep it concise.

1 Like

I’m not sure you’re going to be able to find a Demonseed 44" anywhere. They’re quite the unobtainium.

1 Like

Was thinking about getting a 42’’ one, so you need a 1/2’’ riser to not get wheel bite? And changing the angle of the truck allowed you to not get wheel bite ? curious how less turny it is, going to use for short track.

And run stooge on a Krime pro model ? will prob get same wheel bite issues

No riser, wheel base extender. Friends dont let friends increase the ride height of their boards

5 Likes

So I’m running truck extenders to not get wheel bite, although on a demonseed 44 or 42 you shouldn’t get wheel bite on thane with 200mm+ wide trucks. However, you need to test your individual set up to really know.

RE: KRimes - extenders there too no risers.

it will for sure be less turny but more stable with more wheelbase

1 Like

I mean pneumatic tires already have you high af up lol

So why make it worse?

Looking to go 3 link with pneumatic trucks as well, and ugh this is annoying I dont want to pay for an overpriced custom deck lol. Where do u get wheel base extenders ? Might go with a 39’’ then to keep it from being too long

1 Like

@jack.luis designed mine they’re pretty straight forward. just some pieces of areo space carbon and some holes.

jackson I’m sure would send you the file we used for send cut send to make them.

here’s a decent pic of how they get installed.

edit - pic with the DS, extenders and stooges:

9 Likes

Hmmm no flex ? May be interested going this route. Also so many downhill people would cry to find out a Krime pro model is being used for that lol. I have a Byron Essert pro model and ppl gave me so much shit using it for esk8, and that wasn’t even permanent lol

1 Like

Absolutely none. Let me find the DXF files for u

here they are
brentbracketv1.dxf (3.3 KB)

Go to sendcutsend.com and use that to order it in whatever material you want.

1 Like

I know and I just put more holes in it to mount the new 18S batt. :sweat_smile: pretty sure my DS 44’’ is the last new old stock of the satanic panda in the world so don’t tell of you down hill buddies ima about to put 12 holes in that thing too

so I’m running double stacked 3mm areospace carbon plates (for 6mm total) the deck bends before they do, I couldn’t even bend a single piece of them in my hand let alone 2 of them stacked.

this is the stuff: Aerospace-Grade Carbon Fiber - SendCutSend

1 Like

Jesus… they might come kill u lol.

And plzzzz send me contact info for the people to get this made.
Also how much longer is the wheel base at that point ?