40" Drop Deck TB40

Any thread regarding @torqueboards products get derailed anyways. :man_shrugging: He like chaos.

1 Like

All the TB fanbois chime inā€¦

3 Likes

@Goldrabe Possiblyā€¦

@Dareno Has zero logos? You might likey likey. :smile:

@Tamatoa FOCUS guysā€¦ COME ON lol

5 Likes

I LOVE it when manufacturers give clear and complete dimensions. Good shit TB

10 Likes

@torqueboards Would you have the dimension of the enclosure for the 12s8p ? I would like to start building/buying it before I receive your deck/enclosure.

BTW, got an estimated date for the 12s8p enclosure to be released ?

Thank you

1 Like

He has posted the dimensions of the cutout several times, the height will fit double stack 18650s or 21700 plus PCB and 5mm for foam.

650x168x49 approx.

Personally hope to see it sooner than later but as long as itā€™s in the pipeline.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch, guess I missed the info.

1 Like

I think @torqueboards, you should edit the first post with a FAQ so that people donā€™t ask you the same question again and again. But maybe it is desirable for people to keep asking :wink:

7 Likes

And I see the regular cutout of the board plus the battery case is 500mm x 168mm x 30mm for the 12s4p

Do you think that battery will fit (this is what I have at the moment) ? If Dexter or myself add a rubber gasket around

So close to hit that pay button, just want to make sure all will fit nicely.

2 Likes

@torqueboards just ordered the deck! =D
Can you not ship it out until after black friday? I might buy a few more things from you then and it would be nice if you can ship it together

Order #20855

EDIT: I just saw you say on the other thread that you guys donā€™t declare less value for duties anymore. And I would prefer to drive down the the USA and pick up the package from my US address instead. Can you refund the difference in domestic vs international shipping? (I also wrote a detailed email saying this to support)

And if thatā€™s too messy for your accounting department, feel free to just refund the whole order and Iā€™ll buy it again with my US address. Sorry for the troubles!

Thanks!

5 Likes

@ThomasL 12s8p isnā€™t completed yet. Weā€™re looking to finalize 12s4p setup first. We may build it out for a 12s8p 21700 setup.

@murdomeek Sure, will hold it. Yes, we can.

5 Likes

@torqueboards Priority list :
ESC> GearDrive>Lights>12S8P>30">10S2P>Remote?

4 Likes

@Underoath888 Canā€™t be giving away all our secrets until weā€™re done :rofl: :+1:

ESC > 12s4p > Drop Deck > Lights > Gear Drive and many other things.

10 Likes

Alright alright. Iā€™ll stick with my 30" BKB. Just know many here in Oregon are eagerly awaiting. Got 3 people to drop Meepo and boosted and get a big boy boards this week.
(TB 74s naturally)

10 Likes

Thereā€™s not even an option for the 12s8p enclosure. So we canā€™t order that on pre-order? We will definitely be need that bigger case when the board drops for sure. I wanna go ahead and order but I kinda need the complete package. Can that option be added to the site? I would like to lock my order in at the price it is now.

2 Likes

Or you could get the 12s4p enclosure and use a 20mm spacer.

4 Likes

@f1rstb81 Yeah, you can send me a PM and we can send you an invoice.

We most likely will build out the 12s8p setup for a 21700 cell.

5 Likes

Should be done soonā€¦ decks at least :+1:

Still perfecting enclosures but soon.

15 Likes

How many carbon fiber layers in between the plys?

Would you be willing to sell some raw/unfinished?

4 Likes

@Tamatoa Thereā€™s only 1ply carbon fiber currently as the prototypes didnā€™t require any additional as itā€™s a 17ply deck. We can always change it if need be but from testing it wasnā€™t needed.

We wonā€™t be offering any available as raw/unfinished unfortunately.

3 Likes