40" Drop Deck TB40

@torqueboards does the bottom of the cutout follow the curvature of the top or it’s flat?

does it have the screw inserts pre-installed?
does it have the mount holes pre-drilled?
(In the pic, it has all holes drilled, but 3 random inserts installed)

Can we pre-order now, and buy more stuff on black friday and have them shipped together?

1 Like

@annihil8ted @deucesdown Once the product is in stock. Price will change.

@gustavthemighty DO it :slight_smile:

@onebluesummer Yeah the wide deck is awesome. :slight_smile:

@Pedrodemio It’s not 100% perfect but it’s for the most part pretty much flat.

@murdomeek
Screw inserts won’t be pre-installed but they will be included.
Mount holes are pre-drilled. Yeah rando photo :sob:
You can, yes. You would have to add a note to your order so we know what your plan is though.

5 Likes

Did you ever get your hand on a Hummie deck? I ask because my dream with it was to make a enclosure only 8mm high, but the non flat bottom screwed it, if yours is significantly flatter I may get one in the future

Yeah, it is flat. I’ll see if I can get a better photo.

1 Like

does that mean bigger batteries…you know how i feel about batteries riiiiiight. lol :wink:

1 Like

What does the fiberglass enclosure look like vs the ABS one?

1 Like

@ShutterShock I don’t have a photo or example for the fiberglass option just yet. But will be black with TB Logo.

4 Likes

@torqueboards I dont thing my wallets ready :grin: I cant keep using all my savings on board parts not to mention $10 shipping for each order. :smile:

1 Like

Am I the only one that read this as “we used to sell small shitty things”. HAHAHAHAHA

11 Likes

@Mikenopolis lol how you perceive it is all you. We are just changing our setups moving forward.

5 Likes

The stuff TB is releasing lately is awesome af

7 Likes

Honestly right about when enertion started to implode. Dexter brought the sauce and it’s thiKK

10 Likes

@torqueboards when will you be selling this 12s8p you speak of???

2 Likes

And can you show the build process? I’m sure it would only encourage sales :wink:

2 Likes

Not sure yet on the 12S8P might make it ridiculous pack with only a fiberglass enclosure option. I’ll show the battery when it’s available.

6 Likes

Is there an enclosure that fits this deck without those 3 holes in it? I just want a flat one, without the holes.

2 Likes

seconded :slight_smile:
Can do without the “esc hump” as well :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah same here.

1 Like

@Jamie42 @murdomeek If you get enough people who want it. We can make it. But it will probably end up being like 5 people.

There’s also not enough sidewall to mount any components otherwise. You’d have to mount them to the top of the enclosure. That’s why it’s larger on the side.

By having the components on the side vs on the bottom. They’ll be a lot cleaner and water will be less of an issue.

1 Like