40" Drop Deck TB40

Thats what I was thinking of. just no margin for error wrapping barley paper will likely do a east west battery layout as not using pcb this time…also want to steal an idea from lhb of using double row nickel strips and welding 2 groups positive to negative before folding them flat.

1 Like

@torqueboards Any vision on when the board+battery case will start to ship? Thank you

From the latest information, early next month they might start shipping.

2 Likes

@torqueboards anything yet on that possible no-hole version?

I asked the same thing was told their was no plan to maybe if enough people bought one I would pick one up if they made them

1 Like

Yeah we’ll have a few no holes but it will be limited quantities so order ASAP. If you haven’t already send us an email.

2 Likes

For the battery display hole, can you say which battery display you’re using so custom battery builders can use enclosures that have holes?

Need this.

1 Like

@torqueboards
@Jamie42
I can take some TB orders in January to EU.

1 Like

What do you mean? Group shipping or what? I already ordered an TB40 + V3F (fk 80 dollar shipping)

1 Like

and on top EU duty and VAT

I know… But what do you suggest? Group shipping?

@PetrHomolka also needs some stuff.

Last time @torqueboards received 4 orders and he shipped everything in one box to me in New York and I shipped out 4 boxes from Germany.

First you have to check if your order left already the TB warehouse.
If not contact me tomorrow or Friday.

I fly EU-US-EU once a month.

Ow, you take it on a plane? Thats cool!

I know my order hasn’t been sent. But don’t you have to pay baggage fees or somethiny?

Yes, I can always fly with 210 lbs / 96 kg checked luggage for free

1 Like

What about vat?

3 Likes

I can paypal you like 25 bucks for you to bring me a shit ton of cheetos and such next time you are over there ^^

3 Likes

This is better for the next trip end of February when I fly direct from US, this time I go via Japan, snowboarding Niseko from 18. to 30. January.

7 Likes