40" Drop Deck TB40

@Jamie42 Unfortunately, there won’t be an option for no hump. :sob:

2 Likes

@torqueboards I’d actually buy the deck and enclosure if there was no logo, I think you’re driving people away with how giant it is

5 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

One sec I’ll run a poll for u

2 Likes

There I ran a poll, I wanna put cash in your pocket cuz I love you Dex. Listen to the customers, if they love the giant logos keep it

2 Likes

@Kellag It’s a biased poll lol. Not all my customers are on the forum :exploding_head:

6 Likes

Haha I’m pretty sure the majority vote here will be accurate my friend

6 Likes

@kellag :kissing_heart: GLO

2 Likes

Will it fit 5 NESE 2s4p packs with balancing wires?

There is a question to be asked here… Will the soon to be released 12s8p enclosure from TB be able to really hold 12s8p of 20700/21700 cells, or 12s8p of 18650 cells ?
And if the second option is right, then how many 20700/21700 will it be able to hold in series ?

@torqueboards Would you already have an answer to that, so we can start planning our battery accordingly ?

2 Likes

@ThomasL would rather fit 21700 that’s the goal at least.

2 Likes

So, you already know if we will be getting a no-hole veraion?:heart_eyes:

1 Like

We really do need that 12s8p enclosure with no holes(lol) sooner than later. This deck will collect dust until then or maybe something else will come up, but I’m really feeling this deck bro any news on that enclosure for the people like a ETA maybe.

1 Like

We will but not at first. @f1rstb81 once the first one is out the 12s8p is easy.

4 Likes

@torqueboards, are you shipping your packs anywhere in the world?

@Tamatoa Depends, I’d have to check. LMK

2 Likes

^updade for this thread.

So you can more or less confirm that pre order pricing should be available on Christmas if someone wanted to apply gift cards towards that purchase.

3 Likes

Not sure how practical 21700 will be if the cut out is only 140mm wide unless you mount them end to end. 2020 the 2 builds I want to do will be 21700’s they tick all my boxes.

1 Like

P sure the cutout is 160mm wide on the TB40. It’s only 145 on the hummie.

2 Likes

The cut out fits 8 * 21mm diameter cells = 168mm

1 Like