40" Drop Deck TB40

Would the bkb kit work with this deck?

@jxslepton Nah… this deck has a cutout. It won’t match up with the BKB enclosure.

2 Likes

The shape will be right but I think there is more available space in the cutout?

1 Like

Which enclosure we talkin’? One for a Hummie? The cutout is quite a bit bigger in both dimensions on the TB40. Would probably be sacrificing some usable volume.

Yep, would definitely sacrifice volume. Probably only enough for 12s4p in single stack.

1 Like

This one looks like it might be just what you’re looking for.

New size is 624x168x13 was 650x168x15. Needed more :cut_of_meat: on it.

5 Likes

Now I really need my TB 40 :sob:

6 Likes

:frowning:

3 Likes

How many 26800 can you fit now?

3 Likes

Should still be able to fit 10S4P and 2 dual escs, as long as it doesn’t get much smoler.

2 Likes

Oh ok wasn’t aware you had left any room lol.

Still think 13S3P would be cool.

2 Likes

is that a LY switchblade?

2 Likes

My theory is that the high voltage won’t be as necessary w/ 4wd.

2 Likes

What speed will you gear for?

I was gonna try to stick with 2wd.
getting the most capacity is probably more important than high voltage.

2 Likes

I’ve got pulleys to put me at ~30 or ~40mph top speed w/ 200kv motors, but this is going to be a city board, so I’ll be keeping it under 30 for the most part. Also, DKP trucks.

Hoping to get around 40 miles out of the thing.

2 Likes

NO WAYYY! Now it won’t fit a 12S5P! :sob: :sob:

Edit: Guess it will be a 11S5P then.

3 Likes

Wheel well shape is wrong, can’t be. Besides, switchblades are sturdier than that :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@torqueboards If I can get a refund on my order I’ve already sent you an email 5 days ago and pmed. So I can have my battery built and enclosure order from members here asap. I’ve already waited 4 months on this and my mistake for taking your word of set date. :confused:

13 Likes

nah, a switchblade would never ever break like that, its a freakin tank…

i think even stomping down on it you would snap first :bone: :boom: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes